30 Instagram Captions For Witch Costumes That'll Put A Spell On You
Calling all my witches: This is your time of the year to shine. Put on your black lipstick, grab your broomstick, and prepare to creep it real this Halloween with some Instagram captions for witch costumes. First thing’s first, though: Witch kind of witch are you going to be this year? There are so many types of witches you can channel, such as the green, wicked kind to a chillingly cool witch with fashion sense and a black glitter smokey eye makeup lewk. You might even plan to be a coven of witches with your roomies.
Whatever look you’re rocking this year, having Insta captions on the ready will make posting your spooktacular snaps as easy as casting a spell. Focus your energy on snapping the perfect pic instead of thinking up a caption. Get a casual plandid of you walking through the fall foliage for a “#basic witch” pic in your pointy hat. Or, take a video of you and your fellow Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus dancing to “I Put A Spell On You” for a cute Instagram Reel. If you’re up for a challenge, try capturing a pic mid-jump, so it looks like you’re a witch flying through the air.
After sorting through your fave snaps, use any of these 30 witch quotes to perfectly caption them. The right words will not only complete your post, but conjure up a ton of likes.
1. "Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!" — Madame Leota, Haunted Mansion
2. "I put a spell on you. Because you're mine." — Screamin' Jay Hawkins, "I Put A Spell On You"
3. "Witch way to the tricks and treats?”
4. "Bow down, witches."
5. "I'm just a basic witch."
6. "What's up, my witches?"
7. "A witch’s brew for two."
8. "Spookin’ with my main boos."
9. "Witching you a happy Halloween."
10. "This is my resting witch face."
11. "Can't wait until I'm witch and famous."
12. "Everything I brew, I brew it for you."
13. "Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it." — Halloweentown
14. "Double, double toil and trouble. Fire burn, and cauldron bubble." — William Shakespeare
15. "Something wicked this way comes." — William Shakespeare
16. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
17. "Just brew it."
18. "One with the night. One with the day. One with the Earth. That is the witches' way."
19. "I don't curse people, I bless everyone else around them."
20. "I'm melting!" — The Wizard of Oz
21. "I'm defying gravity." — Wicked
22. "Witch, please."
23. "Yes, I drive stick."
24. "You say witch like it's a bad thing."
25. "There's a little witch in all of us."
26. "Always having a witchin’ good time.”
27. "When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, 'Tis near Halloween.'"
28. "In my defense the moon was full, and I was left unsupervised."
29. "Do you really want to know whether I'm a good witch or a bad witch?"
30."It's such an ancient pitch, but one I wouldn't switch, 'cause there's no nicer witch than you." — Frank Sinatra, "Witchcraft"
This article was originally published on