15 Dirty Talk Phrases For Beginners That’ll Bring The Ultimate Heat In The Bedroom
When you're looking to spice things up in the bedroom, dirty talk can easily come to mind. At face value, dirty talk seems relatively straightforward and easy to do. All you have to do is say exactly what you want, right? But if you're still working up the confidence to be that open with your partner, or you're not 100% sure what you'd like in bed, that can feel somewhat daunting. Well, I've got good news for you: If you're looking to add some frisky language to your repertoire, I've rounded up some dirty talk phrases for beginners that you can try out as soon as tonight.
Whether you're introducing dirty talk into your bedroom for the first time, or you've tried it before and want to feel more confident, discussing the subject before you hit the sheets might calm your nerves. "Talking with your partner(s) beforehand about your interests in dirty talk can be a great way to reduce the anxiety when you're actually in the moment," sex and relationships therapist Kamil Lewis, AMFT, told mindbodygreen.
Another way to test the waters is by sexting. "Start by sending dirty text messages back and forth," Ruth Neustifter, Ph.D., author of The Nice Girl's Guide to Talking Dirty, advised Shape. "This is a great way to figure out what words [you and your partner] like."
Remember, there's no single "right" way to turn up the heat. The best seductive language is the kind that comes naturally to you. But it can sometimes be tough to think straight when your mind is occupied by, um, other things — so feel free to slip a few of these phrases into your back pocket. Relax, have fun, and before you'll know it, you'll be a dirty-talk pro.
Talk about how you feel.
One of the best ways to ease into a little dirty talk is to describe how your partner's actions make you feel in the moment. As an added bonus, this is a great way to encourage and direct your partner toward doing more of what you crave.
1. “I love it when you touch me just like that.”
2. “Your skin feels so good up against my skin.”
3. “I love to taste you.. and I love it when you taste me.”
4. “It just feels so good when you're touching me all over.”
5. “I love how your tongue feels.”
Tell them what you want to do them.
Try whispering your plans for them gently in their ear. Trust me when I say a little dirty talk in a low voice will guarantee you their full attention. Besides, who doesn’t love a dirty little preview?
6. “I'm going tear off your clothes and have my way with you.”
7. "I'm going to make you come so hard."
8. "What do you want me to do to you? I’m up for anything.”
9. “Tonight I am going to kiss every inch of your body — and I mean every inch.”
10. “I’ve been imagining what I'm going to do to you tonight all day long.”
Tell them what you want.
Once you're fully feeling the fantasy, don't be afraid to let your partner know what you want. Take control by giving them instructions on exactly what feels good for you.
11. “First I want you to undress me. Then want you to kiss every part of my body.”
12. “I need you inside me… now.”
13. “Tonight I want you to take control.”
14. “I’ve always wanted someone to spank me… and I want that someone to be you.”
15. “Make me come.”
Talking dirty in bed for the first time can seem a little scary, but you may be surprised by just how easily and naturally it rolls off the tongue once you get started... not to mention how totally hot you may both find it.
This article was originally published on