30 Clever Friendsgiving Captions, Because The Squad's All Here & You're Thankful AF
This time of year is all about being thankful for your loved ones. If you're blessed with two families — the one you were born into and the one you hand-picked — you know you're extremely lucky. While Thanksgiving day is typically reserved for spending time with family, there’s always Friendsgiving to celebrate your amazing crew as well. You get the best of both worlds: having a Friendsgiving before the big day and Thanksgiving with your family at home. Of course, you'll need some clever Friendsgiving captions to bring your celebration to the 'Gram.
Friendsgiving is an epic time with great food and even better company. When all of your friends bring one dish they love, it’s like you get a taste of everyone’s holiday traditions. Plus, you end up with a table full of deliciousness that any foodie would swoon over, so pictures are mandatory. Friendsgiving is also the best kind of celebration because you’re able to catch up with your entire crew.
Since it’s always a good time, I'd like to invite myself to your Friendsgiving this year, but instead of a dish, I've got these 30 clever captions you can use for any picture you want to post on the 'Gram.
1. "Came for the turkey, stayed for the friends."
2. "I'm thankful for Friendsgiving, because it's all the eating and drinking of Thanksgiving without the judgement."
3. "Thankful for this crew."
4. "Thankful to be surrounded by so much love."
5. "These are my people."
6. "I'll be there for you." — The Rembrandts, "I'll Be There for You"
7. "Invest in people who invest in you."
8. "’The One Where Everyone Shows Up To Friendsgiving.’”
9. "Shoutout to the friends who became family."
11. "Squad's all here."
12. "Cheers to another year with the best.'"
13. "There is always something to be thankful for. Like wine. And pie. And more wine."
14. "Only have pies for this crew."
15. "May your home always be too small to hold all of your friends." — Irish Blessing
16. "All I'm saying is you rarely see a person crying and eating pie at the same time."
17. "Thankful AF."
18. "Blessed and turkey-obsessed."
19. "It isn't so much what's on the table that matters, as what's on the chairs." — W. S. Gilbert
20. "Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food."
21. "When you're laughing so hard and you try to stop, but you look at the person and laugh again."
22. "I don't know what's more full, my heart or my stomach."
23. "When you love what you have, you have everything you need."
24. "Keep calm and gobble on."
25. "You cran sit with us."
26. "Pie love my friends."
27. "The party don't stop till we've tried everything."
28. "These are my pumpkins."
29. "Gourd times with the best crew in town."
30."Stop, drop, and pass the rolls."
This article was originally published on