28 Cute Football Puns For Instagram, Because The Super Bowl Is Going To Guac Your World
You may already be up to speed on the latest in the sports world. But just in queso didn't know, the biggest and most talked about football game of the year is right around the corner. Are your jerseys, snacks, and television screens prepared? Have you made plans with your best friends and coordinated who will bring the wings? If so, the only other thing you truly need are some cute football puns for Instagram and being in a serious relation-chip on Super Bowl Sunday.
All punts aside, you really are in for something good. For a few hours, you'll hang out with your huddle buddies and dip into snacks on snacks on snacks. You'll snuggle up on the couch with your jersey on, or possibly cheer on your quarterback from a casual bar. When the halftime show comes on, you'll refill the buffalo chicken dip on your plate and keep having a ball.
It's inevitable during all the laughs and legendary plays that you'll take a few pictures, too. The bowl of chips, freshly-grilled double cheeseburgers, and hot and spicy wings are so Instagram-worthy. Putting one of these 28 cute football puns in your caption will capture the good vibes.
Next to a few cute puns, be sure to prepare for the Super Bowl by downloading the best preset packs of the season to your phone. Find the filters that will really bring out the best in your chips and dip, or highlight the beauty of your buffalo sauce. Then, come up with some ideas in advance so that you can create some quality #content.
1. "Having a ball this weekend with my best friends."
2. "Super Bowl Sunday always steals a pizza my heart."
3. "This game is totally going to guac my world."
4. "My football team really needs to ketchup."
5. "Touchdown for what?"
6. "All punts are highly intended."
7. "I get a kick out of you."
8. "Just in queso didn't know, I'm a huge football fan."
9. "Tackling this game one snack at a time."
10. "The calm before the score."
11. "That penalty was nacho problem."
12. "I'm in a serious relation-chip."
13. "Conversations at the line of scrimmage: 'Do you want a pizza me?'"
14. "Don't worry, beer happy."
15. "If you liked the Super Bowl trophy, then you should have put a wing on it."
16. "Can somebody get my quarter back?"
17. "Hoping my team doesn't go bacon my heart."
18. "Ball for me." — Post Malone, "Ball For Me"
19. "Staying humble thanks to that fumble."
20. "This might sound cheesy, but I think my team is really grate."
21. "Our quarterback is kind of a big dill."
22. "We can't romaine calm because it's Super Bowl Sunday."
23. "These commercials are going to give us something to taco 'bout."
24. "Dear, quarterback. I'm wingin' it, but you shouldn't."
25. "Dipping into the end zone."
26. "I like big punts and I cannot lie."
27. "Go team! Brew can do it!"
28."The huddle is real."
This article was originally published on