23 Super Bowl Food Instagram Captions That Are As Dope As The Buffalo Chicken Dip
For all of the people who don't know the Super Bowl is happening until the yummy dips, wings, and other fabulous dishes are laid out — you aren't alone. Football might not be everyone's go-to sport, but foodies know it's worth participating in. Hosts go all out for their guests, and swooning over that delicious spread might distract you from thinking of Super Bowl food Instagram captions. But don't fret.
Whether you’re heading to a friend’s house, cheering on your team at a local bar, or hosting a party of your own, having an awesome food lineup is a crucial part of the day. Every sense — sight, taste, touch, smell, and hearing — is stimulated when the Super Bowl rolls around. You may get a kick out of the commercials, and the halftime show is something you look forward to every year. And let’s be honest: You’re not playing around when it comes to taking a big scoop (or three) of buffalo chicken dip.
Before digging in, snap some pics to document the day. After all, Super Bowl food makes for seriously delicious content. After you've wiped the buffalo sauce from your hands, top off your drool-worthy pic with one of these delightful captions.
1. "In a committed relation-chip with spinach and artichoke dip."
2. "You're the only one I'd share my buffalo chicken dip with."
3. "Nothing brings people together like good food."
4. “Let's taco bout this spread."
5. “You want a pizza me?"
6. "I hate to be cheesy, but this dip is pretty grate."
7. "I just don't want to look back and think, 'I could've eaten that'."
8. "If you've lost your appetite today, I think I have it."
9. “You butter back off from the rolls."
10. "Keep your friends close and your snacks closer."
11. "What a brew-tiful Sunday."
12. "There's going to be food? OK, I'll come."
13. "You butter believe my team is winning the Super Bowl."
14. "I only have fries for you."
15. “My team is kind of a big dill."
16. "First we eat, then we do everything else."
17. “Not salty about this friend-chip."
18. "I think my soulmate might be buffalo chicken dip."
19. “Let the beet drop."
20. "You stole a pizza my heart and I never got it back."
21. "What a lineup."
22. "Super Bowl Sunday really guacs my world."
23. "Let's not taco bout that touchdown."
This article was originally published on