Olivia Rodrigo Added 18 More Dates To Her Guts World Tour
Buying a ticket or two isn’t a bad idea, right?
Olivia Rodrigo’s Guts era has had a promising start. She first teased the album’s sonic potential with “Vampire,” her summer confessional that reminded listeners how impressive her vocals are. Three months later, Rodrigo released the full angsty project in September, and it won its first award at the 2023 MTV VMAs. Now, Rodrigo will spill her Guts on her upcoming tour. She recently added 18 more dates to the worldwide slot of shows, showing that Sour has some serious competition in the popularity department.
On Sept. 15, Rodrigo revealed the new dates on Instagram. “my GUTS world tour just added 18 new dates!,” she wrote in the post, which features a tour poster of her aptly spewing out her star-studded guts. These extra shows will see her extending her stay in Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, San Francisco, and more in the new year.
This addition comes one day after Rodrigo announced the tour, also in an Instagram post. The tour, which will begin in February 2024, has a North America and Europe roster of shows. She’ll first trek through cities such as Austin, Miami and New York, head to the U.K. and Europe in the summer, and will then return to the states for a closer.
For those who don’t see their go-to location, the singer reassured that “more dates in many countries are yet to come.” Luckily, she won’t be the only star gracing these international venues. Rodrigo’s bringing along brewing acts like PinkPantheress, Remi Wolf, dark-pop singer Chappell Roan, and the Breeders.
With this tour’s stacked roster, snagging a ticket is a must. Fans can now register for tickets in North America, the U.K., and numerous European stops on Ticketmaster until Sept. 17. A general sale will begin on Sept. 20 and end the following day. According to a press release, a portion of the proceeds will go to the singer’s Fund 4 Good nonprofit, which supports women’s education and reproductive rights and prevents gender-based violence.
By the sound of Rodrigo’s riveting VMAs performance, hearing this album live will be a dream. Check out more details about the singer’s Guts tour, below.
Olivia Rodrigo’s Guts Tour Starts Next Spring
Sure, Rodrigo is a reigning heir to the Sad Girl Autumn throne. However, fans will have to wait until February 2024 to witness her full takeover.
Where Will Rodrigo Visit On The Guts Tour?
Rodrigo will first release her twenty-somethings angst in North America. Starting in California, the singer will trek through several cities across Texas, Florida, and New York until early April.
- Feb. 23 in Palm Springs, CA at Acrisure Arena
- Feb. 24 in Phoenix, AZ at Footprint Center
- Feb. 27 in Houston, TX at Toyota Center
- Feb. 28 in Austin, TX at Moody Center
- Mar. 1 in Dallas, TX at American Airlines Center
- Mar. 2 in New Orleans, LA at Smoothie King Center
- Mar. 5 in Orlando, FL at Amway Center
- Mar. 6 in Miami, FL at Kaseya Center
- Mar. 8 in Charlotte, NC at Spectrum Center
- Mar. 9 in Nashville, TN at Bridgestone Arena
- Mar. 12 in St. Louis, MO at Enterprise Center
- Mar. 13 in Omaha, NE at CHI Health Center
- Mar 15. in St. Paul, MN at Xcel Energy Center
- Mar. 16 in Milwaukee, WI at Fiserv Forum
- Mar. 19 & 20 in Chicago, IL at United Center
- Mar. 22 in Columbus, OH at Nationwide Arena
- Mar. 23 in Detroit, MI at Little Caesars Arena
- Mar. 26 & 27 in Montreal, QC at Bell Centre
- Mar. 29 & 30 in Toronto, ON at Scotiabank Arena
- Apr. 1 & 2 in Boston, MA at TD Garden
- Apr. 5, 6, 8 & 9 in New York, NY at Madison Square Garden
In late April, Rodrigo will begin the European leg of her tour. This haul, which starts in Ireland, will run until mid-June with a show in Portugal.
- Apr. 30 & May 1 in Dublin, Ireland at 3Arena
- May 3 & 4 in Manchester, UK at Co-op Live
- May 7 in Glasgow, Scotland at OVO Hydro
- May 10 & 11 in Birmingham, UK at Utilita Arena
- May 14, 15, 17 & 18 in London, UK at The O2
- May 22 in Antwerp, Belgium at Sportpaleis
- May 24 & 25 in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Ziggo Dome
- May 28 in Oslo, Norway at Spektrum
- May 30 in Copenhagen, Denmark at Royal Arena
- Jun. 1 in Berlin, Germany at Mercedes-Benz Arena
- Jun. 4 in Hamburg, Germany at Barclays Arena
- Jun. 5 in Frankfurt, Germany at Festhalle
- Jun. 7 in Munich, Germany at Olympiahalle
- Jun. 9 in Bologna, Italy at Unipol Arena
- Jun. 11 in Zurich, Switzerland at Hallenstadion
- Jun. 12 in Cologne, Germany at Lanxess Arena
- Jun. 14 in Paris, France at Accor Arena
- Jun. 18 in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi
- Jun. 20 in Madrid, Spain at WizInk Center
- Jun. 22 in Lisbon, Portugal at Altice Arena
Rodrigo will then return to North America for the final leg of the tour.
- Jul. 19 in Philadelphia, PA at Wells Fargo Center
- Jul. 20 in Washington, DC at Capital One Arena
- Jul. 23 in Atlanta, GA at State Farm Arena
- Jul. 24 in Lexington, KY at Rupp Arena
- Jul 26 in Kansas City, MO at T-Mobile Center
- Jul. 27 in Oklahoma City, OK at Paycom Center
- Jul. 30 in Denver, CO at Ball Arena
- Jul. 31 in Salt Lake City, UT at Delta Center
- Aug. 2 & 3 in San Francisco, CA at Chase Center
- Aug. 6 & 7 in Seattle, WA at Climate Pledge Arena
- Aug. 9 in Vancouver, BC at Rogers Arena
- Aug. 10 in Portland, OR at Moda Center
- Aug. 13, 14, 16 & 17 in Los Angeles, CA at Kia Forum
Who Are The Openers On Rodrigo’s Guts Tour?
Indie-pop fans certainly won with these opener choices. Chappell Roan, whose Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess album releases later this month, will join Rodrigo for the first North America leg of the tour.
The Breeders and Remi Wolf will share sonic duties for the U.K. and Europe leg of the tour. For the final thrust of shows, PinkPantheress will sprinkle in her discography of Y2K-inspired pop gems— crossing fingers she shows love to “Attracted To You.”
Where To Buy Tickets For Rodrigo’s Guts Tour
Fans can now register for tickets in North America, the U.K., and numerous European stops on Ticketmaster until Sept. 17. After registration closes, fans will be selected to receive codes that will give them access to the general sale tickets on Sept. 20. The sale will end the following day.
This article was originally published on