34 Clever Instagram Captions For Thanksgiving Dinner, Because Life Is Gourd
Hey there, cutie pie. Yes, I'm talking to you (and that bowl of mashed potatoes that's so nicely sitting on the table). The side dish has been perfectly whipped, and there are a few sprigs of fresh parsley sitting on top. While you’re passing the time waiting to dig in, why not pick out some clever Instagram captions for Thanksgiving dinner? Such a gourd batch of potatoes deserves to be on the 'Gram.
Over the years, you’ve posted quality food content on Thanksgiving. There’s been the cheesy biscuits that looked savory on your feed, and the close-ups of your colorful plate that looks like an artist’s palette with shades of purple, orange, and green. Sometimes, you scroll back on your profile and admire those pics in your spare time. Remember the first bite you took of Grandma’s sweet potato casserole? It was electric and something you had to capture for the ‘Gram. To this day, you're convinced that nothing will beat it. (Although, the bowl of mashed potatoes in front of you right now appears to be some steep competition.)
This Thanksgiving, you may post another picture of your plate, a tasty casserole, or a basket of biscuits, and add the most beautiful filter to it too. The red cranberry sauce will pop through the screen, and the orange of the carrots will be warm and inviting. Every single one of your followers will want a scoop of the gourd life. The only thing you may be missing and need to prepare for is a clever caption. That's the cherry on top of this entire meal, and one of these 34 captions for Thanksgiving dinner won't disappoint.
1. "Hey there, cutie pie."
2. "I know it's corny, but I love Thanksgiving."
3. "Stop, drop, and pass the rolls."
4. "Because you know I'm all about that baste."
5. "Thankful for mashed potatoes and you."
6. "You want a piece of me?" — Britney Spears, "Piece Of Me"
7. "Love at first bite."
8. "Oh my yum."
9. "Talk turkey to me."
10. "I only have pies for you."
11. "What a gourd-geous day to eat some turkey and mashed potatoes."
12. "Thanksgiving is totally my jam."
13. "Will you be my pumpkin?"
14. "We're having a gourd time."
15. "I yam totally thankful for you."
16. "I yam what I yam."
17. "Give 'em pumpkin to talk about."
18. "I love you a pumpkin spice latte."
19. "Football, turkey, and pie. Oh my!"
20. "Life is gourd."
21. "Eat, drink, and wear all things cozy."
22. "Fill your life with both thanks and giving."
23. "May the pies be ever in your flavor."
24. "For goodness bakes."
25. "Sweet as pumpkin pie."
26. "I’ve been dreaming about Thanksgiving since last Thanksgiving.”
27. "Pie is a food group now."
28. "I'm just here for the food."
29. "Sweater weather is the better weather."
30. "The only thing getting lit this weekend is my fall-scented candles."
31. "Social media is what you bake of it."
32. "When the clock strikes midnight, pumpkin everything."
33. "I love the season of giving so berry much."
34. "The gravy to my mashed potatoes."
This article was originally published on