What's your favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving dinner? For me it's probably the mashed potatoes, but my best friends argue that the turkey or dinner rolls are so much better. My mom loves the cranberry sauce, and my dad obsesses over the pies before they're even served. Can anyone really blame him? Something so sweet, that also smells like cinnamon, is hard to pass up. In fact, a new trend needs to start, like right now: desserts before dining on anything else! No? OK, well at least pick out some pumpkin pie puns for Instagram. They deserve a little extra love.
Let me give you a scoop of whipped cream, and then dish on the 'Gram. Truth is, your feed is truly what you bake of it. Find your own editing style. Make every hour look like a golden hour with light leaks that bring out the coziness of your pumpkin pie. Focus on the dollop of homemade cream on top, or angle the lens just right so that you can show off that ice cream. (You are having at least a spoonful of vanilla on the side, too, right?)
Especially during the fall, you need to let go of all those expectations and worries. Don't think, "Well, would my followers like this?" — and choose your own creativity instead. Enjoy every meal, moment, and photo shoot with your besties in a bunch of flannels. 'Tis the season to give 'em pumpkin to talk about, and I have no doubts that with one of these 30 captions, your social media is going to be sweet.
1. "Give 'em pumpkin to talk about."
2. "You want a piece of me?" — Britney Spears, "Piece of Me"
3. "Hello, gourd-geous."
4. "Love at first bite."
5. "This pumpkin pie is fab-boo-lous."
6. "Go big or gourd home."
7. "I only have pies for you."
8. "Hello, pumpkin."
9. "Bone appetit."
10. "Sweet as pumpkin pie."
11. "We're having a gourd time!"
12. "Piece out!"
13. "Feast your eyes on this."
14. "Dear pumpkin pie, I love you a latte."
15. "Sugar, spice, and everything nice."
16. "I have fillings for you."
17. "Such a cutie pie."
18. "Pie love spending time with you."
19. "Give me a slice of that sweetie pie."
20. "I'll love you till the end of vine."
21. "May the pies be ever in your flavor."
22. "You are the pumpkin to my pie."
23. "This is what you call squash goals."
24. "For goodness bakes."
25. "Don't be afraid to take whisks."
26. "All you knead is love, and pumpkin pie."
27. "Pumpkin pie, you always know how to make everything butter."
28. "Baked to pie-fection."
29. "Life is what you bake of it."
30. "Pie love you."