30 Captions For Valentine's Day Gift Pics That Are As Sweet As A Box Of Chocolates
Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Soon enough, store aisles will be overflowing with flowers, chocolates, teddy bears, and hearts galore. If you're in a relationship, you may have something romantic coming your way. Or, if you're planning a night out with your single friends, you might have a little Galentine's gift exchange in the works. For any heart-shaped box pic in your near future, you'll need captions for Valentine's Day gift photos you want to post on the ‘Gram.
Your Valentine's Day plans this year might consist of heading to karaoke with friends, grabbing drinks at a trendy spot, and handing out handmade Valentine's Day cards like you used to back in grade school. That’s a cute way to show your day ones how much you care about them.
So, don’t hold back on showering your favorite humans with all the love this year (and every year). Snap a few pics and post your favorite of that sweet card or gift you receive on Feb. 14 on Instagram right away. Also, consider this list of 30 Valentine's Day quotes as a gift to you, so you can post something super sweet and then get back to the fun.
1. "The best thing you ever gave me was this smile on my face."
2. "I know our love will last longer than these flowers."
3. "Like pickles, everything you do means a great dill to me."
4. "You might as well just put a bow on you, because you’re my greatest gift."
5. "Be mine with wine."
6. "Smitten with this and you."
7. "I know Yoda one for me."
8. "You're my everything. Everything else is just... well, everything else."
9. "The only thing that's bitter here is the chocolate."
10. "One smitten kitten right here."
11. "You’re sweeter than any box of chocolates."
12. "Everything you say might as well be put on candy hearts, because I’m eating it right up."
13. "Take another little piece of my heart now, baby." — Janis Joplin, "Piece Of My Heart"
14. "I chews you, Valentine."
15. "Olive juice soda much."
16. "Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness." — Richard Bach
17. "This is a pic of my heart right here.”
18. "Love is a gift everyone can afford to give."
19. "All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." — Charles M. Schulz
20. "You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about."
21. "There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate." — Linda Grayson
22. "Love is the only gold I need, but I'll take this as well."
23. "Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me." — One Direction, "Little Things"
24. "I love the giver more than the gift, but I will not turn down a gift."
25. "TFW bae gives you a gift and you can’t stop smiling."
26. "True love is a lovely surprise gift."
27. "It may not be wrapped in a bow, but I've found the greatest gift of all."
28. "I know my bae’s love language is gift-giving, because they #NailedIt."
29. "Got a bouquet from my bae-quet."
30."I will never dessert you, Valentine.”
This article was originally published on