Let's be honest: Your life totally rocks because of your dad or the dad figure in your life. He's taught you mostly everything you need to know about navigating the "real world." He's taught you how to make the best homemade mac and cheese ever, to ask the right questions when you're looking for your first apartment, and to always be honest and grateful. Now, you're a true grown-up and on the lookout for clever captions for Father's Day, because you doughnut know what you'd do without Dad.
He's the truest MVP. At your family barbecues at the beach, he's always the one to raise a yellow-colored condiment and say, "Hey, I mustard you a question." You respond with an equally witty comment like, "It sounds like you're in a real pickle," and show your dad all the best memes, videos, and GIFs you've found. You cover up your smile when he makes a particularly cringe-worthy joke, and you have lots of heart-to-hearts over burgers, chips, and hot dogs.
When you try the different coffees at the local java joint or watch the latest Marvel movies at the theater, he’s right by your side. Sometimes, he’ll even nudge you in the middle of your hangout and tell you everything about space and how Captain Marvel became so powerful. Yes, your dad or the dad figure in your life is your jam, and celebrating him is always so easy. The difficult part? Finding a clever caption for your Father's Day post. Don’t stress, because they’re right here so you can let your dad know he’s your superhero.
1. "Like father, like daughter."
2. "You're my favorite."
3. "I love you more than burritos. That's some serious love."
4. "Dad, you are my father."
5. "I have my very own superhero."
6. "OMG, my dad was right about everything."
7. "Words cannot espresso how much you bean to me."
8. "Nacho your average dad and daughter."
9. "Are you an astronaut? Because you're out of this world."
10. "You'll always have a pizza my heart."
11. "I'm going to send your selfie to NASA, because you're a star."
12. "Stay cool, Dad. It's a hot one out there today."
13. "Sometimes your texts don't make sense, but it's fine. I love you."
14. "I doughnut know what I'd do without you."
15. "Today's forecast: 100% chance of awesomeness, courtesy of my dad."
16. "A family barbecue with a hint of awesome sauce."
17. "Things I'll always be grateful for: you."
18. "This might sound cheesy, but you're the gratest."
19. "He's the kind of person I want to be."
20. "You can say 'I told you so' now."
21. "The world should have s'more dads like you."
22. "Always my dad, and forever my best friend."
23. "The real MVP right here."
24. "All the heart eyes for my dad."
25. "You did a grape job raisin me."
26. "You are, hands down, my favorite person."
27. "Whenever I'm in a pickle, I go to you."
28. "Say double cheese!"
This article was originally published on