27 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Quotes That Sum Up Your Love Life Perfectly
I'll be honest, I was late to the Kardashian party. Like, really late — I figured out who Blac Chyna was just last year. It wasn't that I thought I was above the Kardashians, but I had a full roster of celebrities to follow, and didn't feel I could really relate to or connect with the stunning, multi-millionaire siblings. Then I actually watched the show, and now I low-key want to get some "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" quotes tattooed across my chest.
Not to be hyperbolic, but these women are beautiful geniuses and I'm not entirely sure what I was doing with my life before I had their words of wisdom. From Kourtney's feisty reality checks to Khloé's reminders that we're all bad*ss in our own way, these ladies certainly don't hold back when it comes to dropping truth, wisdom, and a little (or a lot of) self love. And no matter what stage you're at in your dating and love life — whether you've found Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott-level chemistry with an S.O. or just got out of a toxic relationship with your very own version of Scott Disick — there's likely a Kardashian quote that perfectly summarizes your situation.
Here are 27 quotes pulled straight from "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" that will likely speak to your soul, regardless of your current relationship status.
If You're Pretty Sure Your Current Partner's ~The One~
1. "It's fun to have a partner who understands your life and lets you be you."
2. "It's a level five... Out of six."
— Kourtney (on the seriousness of Khloé's relationship with Tristan)
3. "From the moment I... was there, I fell madly in love with him. And I thought, 'Oh my god, why didn't I do this sooner?'"
— Kim (on Kanye, of course)
4. "We just... connected."
If You Just Got Out Of A Rough Relationship
5. "Sometimes we lose our soulmates, and that's OK. Right now I have to do what's best for me."
6. "I'll cry at the end of the day. With not fresh makeup."
7. "Your version of 90 is just unacceptable."
— Kourtney (in response to Kim saying, "I'll be there for you 90 percent of the time.")
8. "Cut. The. Cord."
9. "Some things are just unexpected."
10. "Call me when you want to be honest."
11. "We've tried so many different things, and this is the last resort."
12. "Maybe my fairytale has a different ending. And that's OK."
If You're Single (And Feeling Yourself)
13. "Just knowing you're a bad*ss b*tch is just what life is about."
14. "Live a little."
15. "Yeah, I've always been the queen."
16. "I love myself."
17. "I like dropping hints that I'm single. Like... I'm single."
18. "You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young."
If You're So. Over. Dating.
19. "I don't love any boys."
20. "I would seriously stab myself... No one is staying at my house."
Or If You're Just Over Everyone's Advice About Your Dating Life
21. "Thank you for your lovely advice, but I'm not going to take it."
22. "Confidence is not always easy."
23. "I'm really hungry, but I'm not in the mood."
And, Last But Not Least, If Your Dating Life Is The Epitome Of "It's Complicated"
23. "I'm a mess."
24. “I still feel insecure all the time. I feel like it’s just a part of being a human being… I just learned normal is very boring.”
25. "If I was a man, I would want to know what it's like to have sex with myself. I would just want to know what it would feel like hitting it from the back."
26. "I'm not exactly what you'd call 'normal.'"
27. "The perfect date for me would be staying at home, making a big picnic in bed, eating Wotsits and cookies while watching cable TV."
Check out the entire Gen Why series and other videos on Facebook and the Bustle app across Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
Check out the “Best of Elite Daily” stream in the Bustle App for more stories just like this!