25 Instagram Captions For Your Valentine's Day Engagement That Are Bound To Bring On The Likes
Announcing your engagement on Instagram is kind of a big deal. Announcing it on Valentine’s Day takes it to another level. On Feb. 14, countless couples will be declaring their love in different ways, so obviously you’ll want to differentiate your proposal post. Sure, you could go with the tried-and-true “I said yes!” “Put a ring on it,” or a simple heart emoji, but those Instagram captions for your Valentine's Day engagement will hardly make your post stand out. Instead, you’ll need to craft up something a tad more clever — oh, and obviously cute AF.
Here’s the thing. It’s no secret that it’s a popular time of year for engagements. In fact, WeddingWire research revealed that 40 percent of proposals happen between Dec. 24 and Feb. 14, and after Christmas, Valentine’s Day is the top pick for popping the question. So obviously, you’re going to need to get creative with your IG caption if you want your post to shine amidst a sea of other smug couples and #diamondporn close-ups. But what should you say? How can you possibly capture such a powerful, life-altering event while still keeping your caption short and sweet?
If you’re itching to announce your Valentine’s Day engagement via Insta, here are a few caption ideas that are bound to bring on the likes.
Silly But Sweet
1. Spoiler alert: I didn't say no.
2. Sure beats a Whitman's sampler.
3. Cheers to being partners-in-wine for life.
4. Cupid should get a raise this year.
5. Be honest: Does this ring make me look engaged?
6. My head feels light, my heart feels full, and my hand feels... heavy.
7. I said yaaaaas, duh.
8. TL;DR: We're doing the thing.
9. A Valentine's Day forecast: Sparkly with a side of #engaged.
10. #Englazed 🍩
11. Finally — a piece of jewelry that goes with everything.
12. Cupid came, saw, and conquered.
Straight From The Heart
13. B my Valentine 4ever and ever?
14. The easiest question I ever answered.
15. Roses wilt and chocolates melt but this love is eternal.
16. Home is — and always will be — wherever I'm with you.
17. The best V-Day gift I could have received, TBH.
18. And just like that, Feb. 14 will never be the same.
19. There aren't enough heart-eye emojis in the world.
20. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
21. “I feel like this is the beginning, though I’ve loved you for a million years.” — Stevie Wonder
22. "I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything." — F. Scott Fitzgerald
23. "You are the best thing that's ever been mine." — Taylor Swift
24. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — When Harry Met Sally
25. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn