These Cupid puns will make sure you’re not wingin’ it for Valentine’s Day.
When Valentine's Day comes around, it's natural to feel a little lovestruck, thanks to Cupid’s influence. Stores are pulling out their cuddly bears and pretty boxes of chocolates, and the romantic restaurants in your city are hanging up their twinkle lights and sharing cute themed menus with mouthwatering courses you know you’ll fall in love with. You walk by stands that are selling fresh roses, and can't help but want a few for yourself. Why not purchase and take pics with those buds, and post some funny Cupid captions on Instagram to show the world you're celebrating in your own way?
Cupid is the angel of the hour, and his influence can be seen in all the bright reds, pops of purple, or pastel shades of pink that are popping up on your Instagram feed. Chances are you’re starting to think ahead to possibilities for your own Valentine’s Day Instagram post revolving around your plans for Feb. 14.
Your SO could be in the photo, too, giving you a sweet kiss for the lens or holding your hand, fingers completely intertwined. You could capture your romantic dinner, perfectly plated for your followers to see. You could even post the cute gifts you bought for your bestie for the gal pal version of Valentine’s Day (otherwise known as Galentine’s Day) with a Cupid Instagram caption to show your feed how you’re wingin’ it this year. If a bestie or significant other isn't going to be in the pic, you can pose with a bunch of heart-shaped balloons or your loving pup.
Either way, you need an funny Cupid pun to bring your post all together. After all, it's the season to be lovestruck, and who knows more about being hit by love than Cupid and all of his arrows? If you’re having a hard time coming up with a Cupid pun on your own, choose from these Cupid captions for Instagram to show that you’ve got more game than the winged man himself.
- “Just wingin’ it this V-Day.”
- "You're cuter than Cupid."
- "Keep calm and get your Cupid on."
- "Dear Cupid. Next time, hit us both with a little love."
- "I'm with Cupid on this one."
- "All you need is love and to be struck by one of Cupid's arrows."
- "Not today, Cupid."
- "Cuddling up and waiting for Cupid."
- "Until further notice, assume that Cupid is my Valentine."
- "Valentine's Day wouldn't be complete without Cupid."
- "You got more game than Cupid and his arrows."
- "Cupid got me good."
- "I doughnut know what I'd do without you or Cupid by my side."
- "I talked to Cupid, and he said we're meant to be."
- "Sending you Cupid and a heart, for whenever we're far apart."
- "I've been struck by your love and Cupid's bow and arrow."
- "Cupid only had one arrow, and I'm glad he used it on you."
- "I've been believing in soulmates and being struck by Cupid's bow since birth."
- "Will you accept this rose and being struck by Cupid's bow?"
- "Let's be lovestruck together."
- "Chocolate cupcakes and Cupid's arrows."
- "Thanks, Cupid."
- "Find your wings. Be your own Cupid."
- "We're all winging it. That's what Cupid's doing, too."
- "Borrowing Cupid's wings for the weekend."
- "Love and Cupid's arrows are in the air."
- "I travel on Cupid's wings and fall in love with the world."
- “Shot straight through the heart.”
- “Only got one arrow. Better make it count.”
- “When it comes to hearts, Cupid don’t play.”
- “Hit me with your best shot. Fire away.” — Pat Benatar
- “Cupid finally caught me, and I’m so glad he did.”
- “Crazy Cupid Love.”
- “Thanks Cupid, but I’m growing my own wings.”
- “Cupid: the Lord of the Bows.”
This article was originally published on