Rob Kardashian Posts Emotional Instagram For Dream
Deep down, we all knew it wouldn't take long before we received some sort of resolution to Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's latest smoldering, pre-marital ash pile.
For the eight millionth time, here's a quick recap of the weekend's events to get you up to speed:
1. Chyna's Insta was hacked on Saturday, December 17. The hacker posted texts from the 28-year-old revealing some harsh opinions about Rob, including her assertion the Kardashian son was “lazy, fat and insecure.”
2. Chyna left Rob and took Dream and King Cairo, leaving her fiancé to wander the house and Snapchat empty bedrooms/his Eggo-less freezer.
3. Fans were skeptical of Rob and Chy's most recent drama, considering the fact it hit one day before the couple's baby special aired. Many believed it was all a publicity stunt.
4. Chyna shared a video of herself posing with hairstylist pal Kellon Deryck, causing fans to double down with hurtful comments and snake emojis.
5. Rob hopped back on social media Monday, December 19 to share a photo of Dream with an emotional message.
The “Rob & Chyna” star wrote,
I really miss this girl… never felt so in love with someone the way I do with you Dream. Look she has her thumbs up (thumbs up emoji) never thought a woman would try to take my happiness when all I wanted was to make her Happy. Man this is awful. Closing my eyes cuz this is draining. (two broken heart emojis).
With the drama building steadily, the bubble had to burst sometime, somewhere.
Welp, the time is now and the place is obviously Bobby K's Tear Palace (Rob Kardashian's Instagram, duh).
Monday afternoon, Rob shared a picture of himself and his fiancé in happier times, captioning the photo with an apology.
This week I was in an emotional bad place and did some things that embarrassed myself and my family. I apologize and I'm seeking help to deal with my flaws/issues. Please pray for me and I'm sorry @blacchyna. You are a great mother to our child and I love you.
Minutes later, the 29-year-old posted a picture of his daughter, Dream, in the bath, captioning it with a pledge to “get better” for his baby girl.
This is hardly the first time Rob's emotional issues have caused loved ones to distance themselves from him.
With luck, he'll be able to get the help he needs and be back at home with Chyna and Dream soon.