Macy's Black Friday 2020 Deals Are Dropping All November Long
ICYMI, Black Friday has already started. Seriously, the early Black Friday deals have practically been dropping daily. And Macy's Black Friday 2020 deals are no different. With early discounts on everything from apparel to home items, plus more deals set to drop on Black Friday week. Check out some of the deals you can score when you shop Macy's Black Friday 2020 sale.
Macy's began dropping early deals on Nov. 4, but its official sale kicks off on Monday, Nov. 16, online and in-store. Thankfully, most of the deals will be available online, so you don't even need to leave your house. Macy's also offers contact-free curbside pickup, and has extra precautions for in-store shoppers in light of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, like plexiglass dividers, increased store ventilation, hand sanitizer for customers and workers, a face mask requirement, and social distancing.
Take a look at some of Macy's best deals as you plan out your online shopping trip. This post will be updated with new Macy's Black Friday 2020 deals as they arrive.
We only include products that have been independently selected by Elite Daily's editorial team. However, we may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article.
Macy's Black Friday 2020 Early Sale Through Nov. 15:
Macy's didn't begin its official sale until Nov. 16, but there were some early deals.
Deals you can shop as of Nov. 13 includes apparel and home steals, like up to 65% off select cookware and 60% off select luggage:
- $129.99 Belgique Stackable 10-Pc. Stainless Steel Cookware Set (originally $379.99)
- $69.99 Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Quart 7-in-1 One-Touch Multi-Cooker (originally $149.99)
- $19.99 Martha Stewart Reversible Down Alternative Full/Queen Comforter (originally $120)
- $159.99 Martha Stewart Collection 12-Pc. Mixed Material Cookware Set (originally $499.99)
- $129.99 NutriBullet Juicer (originally $162.99)
- Up to 50% Coach Women's Shoes
- $14.99 Berkshire Classic Velvety Plush Twin Blanket (originally $50)
- 60% off Samsonite Spin Tech 4.0 Hardside Luggage Collection bags (originally $280 to $400)
Macy's Black Friday 2020 Sale Nov. 16 to Nov.22:
The official Black Friday sale began online and in-stores on Nov. 16, and the deals include discounted kitchen appliances and apparel, like:
- $19.99 Bella Air Fryer (originally $51.99)
- Up to 50% off eyeshadow palettes
- Up to 50% off designer handbags and accessories
- $49.99 Hamilton Beach 4-quart stand mixer (originally $112.99)
- $10 sweaters and $20 sweaters
- $5 leggings
- 70% off cashmere sweaters
Macy's Black Friday 2020 Sale Nov. 24 to Nov. 28:
Macy's is dropping even more deals for Black Friday week online and in-store from Tuesday, Nov. 24 To Saturday, Nov. 28.
Most of Macy's deals are available online, but if you choose to shop in-person, make sure you remember to follow Macy's coronavirus policy, as well as the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations for errands as of Sept. 11. They include wearing a mask, maintaining a six-foot distance from others where possible, and sanitizing your hands after leaving the store. If possible, try avoiding extra trips and peak shopping times to lessen your exposure to others.
If you think you’re showing symptoms of coronavirus, which include fever, shortness of breath, and cough, call your doctor before going to get tested. If you’re anxious about the virus’s spread in your community, visit the CDC for up-to-date information and resources, or seek out mental health support. You can find all Elite Daily's coverage of coronavirus here.
This article was originally published on