ICYMI, Black Friday has already started. Seriously, the early Black Friday deals have practically been dropping daily. And Macy's Black Friday 2020 deals are no different. With discounts on everything from apparel to home items dropping during Black Friday week, here are some of the deals you can score when you shop Macy's Black Friday 2020 sale.
Macy's began dropping early deals on Nov. 4, but kicked off its official sale on Monday, Nov. 16, online and in-store, releasing even more deals for Black Friday week. Thankfully, most of the deals will be available online, so you don't even need to leave your house. Macy's also offers contact-free curbside pickup, and has extra precautions for in-store shoppers in light of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, like plexiglass dividers, increased store ventilation, hand sanitizer for customers and workers, a face mask requirement, and social distancing.
Take a look at some of Macy's best deals as you plan out your online shopping trip.
We only include products that have been independently selected by Elite Daily's editorial team. However, we may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article.
Macy's Black Friday 2020 deals available as of Nov. 16:
Deals you can shop as of Nov. 16 include apparel and home steals, like over 50% off Instant Pot and 60% off select luggage:
- $69.99 Instant Pot Duo Nova 8-Quart 7-in-1 One-Touch Multi-Cooker (originally $149.99)
- $19.99 Martha Stewart Reversible Down Alternative Full/Queen Comforter (originally $120)
- $129.99 NutriBullet Juicer (originally $162.99)
- Up to 40% Coach Women's Shoes
- $14.99 Berkshire Classic Velvety Plush Twin Blanket (originally $50)
- 60% off Samsonite Spin Tech 4.0 Hardside Luggage Collection bags (originally $280 to $400)
- $9.99 Charter Club Cozy Plush 50-inch x 70-inch Throw, Created for Macy's (originally $49.99) — available in 13 colors
Macy's Black Friday 2020 Sale deals from Nov. 16 to Nov.22:
The official Black Friday sale began online and in-stores on Nov. 16, and the deals include deep discounts on beauty items and apparel, like:
- Up to 50% off eyeshadow palettes from Tarte or Urban Decay
- Up to 50% off designer handbags and accessories
- $10 sweaters and $20 sweaters
- $5 leggings
- 70% off cashmere sweaters
Macy's Black Friday 2020 Sale Nov. 24 to Nov. 28:
Macy's dropped even more deals for Black Friday week online and in-store starting on Tuesday, Nov. 24, with new deals up to Saturday, Nov. 28.
Some deals you can score as of Wednesday, Nov. 25, include over 60% off cookware and over $100 off the Ninja Air-Fryer and Grill:
- $169.99 Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer (originally $274.99)
- $19.99 Tools of the Trade 15-Piece Cutlery Set, Created for Macy's (originally $69.99)
- $39.99 NutriBullet Pro 900-Watt Professional Series by Magic Bullet (originally $99.99)
- $20 Women's boots and booties
- $50 Macy's Diamond Halo Cluster 18" Pendant Necklace in Sterling Silver (originally $200)
- $49.99 Crux Aluminum 10-Piece Cookware Set (originally $159.99)
Most of Macy's deals are available online, and as of Nov. 19, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends online shopping and labels shopping in crowded stores as a high-risk activity — but if you choose to shop in-person, make sure you remember to follow Macy's coronavirus policy, as well as the CDC's recommendations for errands as of Sept. 11. They include wearing a mask, maintaining a 6-foot distance from others where possible, and sanitizing your hands after leaving the store. If possible, try avoiding extra trips and peak shopping times to lessen your exposure to others.
If you think you’re showing symptoms of coronavirus, which include fever, shortness of breath, and cough, call your doctor before going to get tested. If you’re anxious about the virus’s spread in your community, visit the CDC for up-to-date information and resources, or seek out mental health support. You can find all Elite Daily's coverage of coronavirus here.
This article was originally published on