Your mom may be the absolute coolest person in your world. She may have taught you everything you know, from how to tie your shoes to how to cope with heartbreak. She's so amazing, in fact, you never need a special occasion to take a pic with her. So, you're probably in need of fresh captions for pics with mom to express just how much you love her on your IG feed.
Regardless of where you are with your mom, every occasion calls for a cute photo opportunity together. You could be traveling, out to brunch, on a shopping spree, or simply having a cozy tea and movie day at home, but a selfie with mom is never out of the question. She always appreciates you showing your love for her in any way you can, and taking a fun picture accompanied by a heartfelt caption that shows off your sense of humor is a pretty sweet gesture.
The next time you're hanging out with Mom, make sure you snap a pic with her. Or, if you're just feeling a little homesick, pull out an old picture of the two of you and post it on Instagram. Mom will always appreciate the thought, and it'll help you feel a little bit closer to her when you're long-distance. When you post, make sure you use one of these captions, too.
1. "I will love you to the moon and back as long as I live."
2. "The older I grow, the more I realize my mom is the best friend I ever had."
3. "Mom is a title just above queen."
4. "Thankful for my forever brunch and travel partner in crime."
5. "If moms were flowers, I'd pick you."
6. "Everything I am, you helped me to be."
7. "Home is wherever your mom is."
8. "Where you lead, I will follow. Anywhere that you tell me to." — Carole King, "Where You Lead" (Gilmore Girls fans can relate.)
9. "No matter your age, you always need your mom."
10. "Home sweet home with you."
11. "Let's be real: Mom is smiling in this pic because she's in it with me."
12. "Happiness is seeing your mom smile."
13. "Feeling so loved and blessed."
14. "I look over at you and see sunshine."
15. "Toasting to the strongest woman I know."
16. "I'm so happy you're mine."
17. "Mother/daughter or sisters? The world may never know."
18. "To mom: I love you and your super long voicemails."
19. "I'm a strong woman because a strong woman raised me."
20. "My very own superhero."
21. "Out of all the moms in the world, I'm so glad you're mine."
22. "To the world you're a mother, but to your family you're the world."
23. "I know everyone says that their mom is the best, but mine actually is."
24. "Oh my god, my mom was right about everything."
25. "The real heroes of the world are women like you."
26. "My mom really should say 'I told you so,' but she's too nice to."
This article was originally published on