Instagram Captions For Your Memorial Day Pics
Regardless of what people try to tell you, there's more than one way to celebrate Memorial Day.
In its most basic sense, the holiday is intended to be a time for remembering and honoring the brave men and women who have given their lives to protect our freedom in America.
But, it also means we have the ability to live our lives to the absolute fullest as Americans, and that sentiment can be interpreted in any way you please.
All in all, Memorial Day Weekend is a time to celebrate our freedom, and thank those who've both dedicated and given their lives in the name of protecting us.
As any proper millennial knows, a holiday didn't really happen unless you posted about it on social media, right?
Whether you plan on posting a photo of your late grandfather who served in the military, or a picture of you and your girl squad tipsy AF at a barbecue, it's all fair game.
So, in honor of Memorial Day, here are 20 captions and quotes to use for your MDW post this weekend, whether it's funny, serious, or maybe even a little bit of both.
1. "Land of the free, home of the buzzed." -- Unknown
2. "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." -- John F. Kennedy
3. "Red, white, and brew." -- Unknown
4. "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." -- Nathan Hale
5. "This land was made for you and me." -- Woody Guthrie
6. "Red, white, and buzzed." -- Unknown
7. "Land of the free because of the brave." -- Unknown
8. "We don't know them all, but we owe them all." -- Unknown
9. "Chill out with your grill out." -- Unknown
10. "In memory of many, in honor of all." -- Unknown
11. "Thank you to the brave men and women who fought for my right to indepen-dance." -- Unknown
12. "From every mountainside, let freedom ring." -- Samuel F. Smith
13. "Time to get star spangled hammered." -- Unknown
14. "There is nothing nobler than risking your life for your country." -- Nick Lampson
15. "Red, wine, and blue." -- Unknown
16. "The average American is nothing if not patriotic." -- Herbert Croly
17. "I'm a yankee doodle doggy." -- Your adorable pup, obviously.
18. "Patriotism is like charity; it begins at home." -- Henry James
19. "Raised on Biggie and Nirvana, we are the new Americana." -- Halsey
20. "I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism." -- Bob Riley