I hate to burst your bubble, but summer will be coming to a close before you know it. Cue the groans, because we're only about a month away from going back to school. Whether you love it or hate it, you can't stop it.
Back to school season brings a mix of emotions for most of us. Part of you may be dreading those 10-page essays and pulling all-nighters, while the other half is excited about seeing your college friends and moving back to your home away from home. Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned senior, we've all been there.
This year, strike a pose with your coffee on your walk to class, or snap a selfie with your sorority sisters. Here are 20 of the best back to school captions for your Instagram. You'll be set to slay fall semester in no time.
1. "#Monslay: Alive, motivated, and ready to slay the day." -- Unknown
2. "School daze." -- Unknown
3. "Most likely to be caught sleeping in class." -- Unknown
4. "Work smarter, not harder." -- Unknown
5. "Back to square one." -- Unknown
6. "The secret to getting ahead is getting started." -- Mark Twain
7. "Allergic to humans." -- Unknown
8. "Namastay in bed." -- Unknown
9. "Life status: Currently holding it all together with one bobby pin." -- Unknown
10. "I'm suffering from an extreme case of not being Beyoncé." -- Unknown
11. "You deserve a whole sheet of gold stars." -- Unknown
12. "Mondays are for fresh starts." -- Unknown
13. "And so the adventure begins." -- Unknown
14. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream." -- C. S. Lewis
15. "Work hard, nap hard." -- Duck Dynasty
16. "If the plan doesn't work, change the plan, but never change the goal." -- Unknown
17. "My summer's been over since the first back to school ad." -- Unknown
18. "Why fit in when you were born to stand out?" -- Dr. Seuss
19. "I'm just trying to get to nap time." -- Unknown
20. "Drink some coffee and pretend like you know what you're doing." -- Unknown