‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Star Claims Corinne "Forced Herself" On Male Castmates
Things are getting messier and messier for Bachelor Nation.
Following the alleged incident of sexual misconduct that caused Bachelor in Paradise to suspend production, another contestant is now coming forward to comment on the incident.
According to E! News, Paradise contestant Jasmine Goode claims that in addition to Corinne Olympios' interaction with DeMario Jackson, Corinne also allegedly "forced herself on three male cast members when they were unable to consent."
Elite Daily reached out to Corinne's representatives and lawyers for comment but did not hear back by the time of publication.
Goode's full statement to E! states:
The day of the incident under investigation, Corinne did not display any change in behavior from what was observed by the cast on her season of The Bachelor. Corinne forced herself on three male cast members, when they were unable to consent, in addition to engaging with DeMario. After the incident everything seemed fine. There was no mention about being hurt. However, when producers tried to cut her off from drinking, she got upset and said, 'Watch, watch what I'm gonna do.'
Bachelor in Paradise shut down production last week after what was officially classified as "allegations of misconduct."
Warner Brothers provided Elite Daily with a statement on the Bachelor in Paradise suspension:
We have become aware of allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico. We have suspended production and we are conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations. Once the investigation is complete, we will take appropriate responsive action.
On Wednesday, Corinne gave a statement to TMZ, stating she was a "victim" and had plans to hire an attorney. Her full statement read:
I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production. As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality. As I pursue the details and facts surrounding that night and the immediate days after, I have retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life, including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening.
While nothing has been confirmed, sources suggest there was some sort of sexual encounter between Corinne and DeMario in a pool that made a producer uncomfortable, according to Entertainment Tonight.
Some sources suggest Corinne may have been too drunk to consent.
DeMario has also come forward to comment on the alleged incident, claiming his reputation is being attacked.
He told E! News,
It's unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations. I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws.
No legal action or official charges have been made public yet.