ABC

DeMario Jackson Will Be On Bachelor In Paradise Says Reports

UPDATE: It was initially reported DeMario Jackson was invited to return to Mexico for filming of season four of Bachelor in Paradise, but sources allegedly told TMZ on June 22  he will not be going back on the show

EARLIER: DeMario Jackson has been invited to return to season four of Bachelor in Paradise, Us Weekly reports.

Elite Daily reached out to Jackson's team for comment on resuming the show, but did not hear back at the time of publication.

ABC

On Tuesday, Warner Bros. concluded its investigation into the alleged misconduct that occurred between DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios during filming of the show in Mexico and released the following statement:

As we previously stated, we recently became aware of allegations regarding an incident on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico. We take all such allegations seriously. The safety, security and well-being of the cast and crew is our number one concern, and we suspended filming so that the allegations could be investigated immediately and thoroughly. Our internal investigation, conducted with the assistance of an outside law firm, has now been completed. Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident. We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy. Production on this season of Bachelor in Paradise will be resuming, and we plan to implement certain changes to the show's policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants.

It's still unclear what those "certain changes" will entail, and there has been no official announcement on which cast members were invited to return, however multiple sources told Us Weekly Jackson was asked to come back, along with other season four cast members, including Robby Hayes, Raven Gates, Vinny Ventiera and Amanda Stanton.

Shortly after Warner Bros. made the announcement, ABC released a statement to Elite Daily, saying,

We appreciate the swift and complete investigation by Warner Bros. into allegations of misconduct on the set of 'Bachelor in Paradise.' Given their results, the series will resume production, and will air this summer on ABC.

The original air date for this season of BIP was scheduled for August 8. Filming is expected to resume early next week, according to reports.

After the announcement that the investigation had been concluded and Jackson was cleared of allegations against him, Corinne Olympios' lawyer, Martin Singer, released the following response:

It needs to be made crystal clear that production of Bachelor in Paradise was shut down because of multiple complaints received from BIP producers and crew members on the set.  It was not shut down due to any complaint filed by Corinne against anyone. It comes as no surprise that Warner Bros., as a result of its own internal investigation, would state that no wrong doing had occurred. Our own investigation will continue based on multiple new witnesses coming forward revealing what they saw and heard.

Based on that, it appears unlikely Olympios will be returning to Mexico.

ABC

Last week, the 24-year-old, who rose to fame after appearing on Nick Viall's season of The Bachelor, released a statement to TMZ about the suspension of the show. She said,

I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production. As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality. As I pursue the details and facts surrounding that night and the immediate days after, I have retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life, including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening.

Jackson, who was originally a contestant on Rachel Lindsay's current season of The Bachelorette, has not responded to the most recent news that the show will return but did comment in response to Olympios last week, saying,

It's unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations. I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws.
YouTube

Jackson reportedly lost his job as a recruiting consultant over the allegations.

While Bachelor Nation continues to rejoice at the news of the show's return, there are definitely still a few lingering questions about what really happened and how contestants, specifically Jackson and Olympios, will move on from the scandal.