On your Thanksgiving plate, the turkey serves as the centerpiece. The cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, and green bean casserole add vibrant pops of color, and the gravy drizzled on top brings the meal full-circle. You’d think you’re all set, but one dish you can’t forget to show some love to is the stuffing. Your delicious Thanksgiving turkey dinner would be incomplete without it. So, you’ll need stuffing puns for Instagram when you're posting your ode to this iconic side dish.
A solid caption is like the stuffing to your Instagram post, meaning that it’s absolutely necessary. Without one, your picture may feel bland AF. Since your Thanksgiving day is usually reserved for breaking out the traditional recipes, getting the table all set, catching up with loved ones, and playing fun games, you don’t have time to prepare a caption worthy of your foodie pic. As a contribution to your feast, here are 38 puns to consider.
Before you dive into that delicious holiday spread, snap a selfie with your entire family or Friendsgiving crew at the table. Post that Insta-worthy pic as soon as possible with a punny quote that’ll make your followers smile just as big as you do when you see the stuffing on the table.
1. "Much ado about stuffing."
2. "Just like the turkey, I'm stuffed with stuffing."
3. "I’m never not stuffed on Thanksgiving."
4. "Can’t get butter stuffing than this."
5. "Literally the stuff of dreams."
6. "I'm so kneady for stuffing."
7. "My Thanksgiving's not crumby when stuffing’s around."
8. "Take all the thyme you need. I'll just be over here eating the stuffing."
9. "'Tis the seasoning to eat tons of stuffing."
10. "Because you know I'm all about that baste."
11. "I don’t know what the pluck you’re talking about. Stuffing is the greatest."
12. "I could just gobble all this stuffing up."
13. "Pour some gravy on… this stuffing."
14. "I yam what I yam, and that’s a stuffing lover."
15. "Spending Thanksgiving with the ones I loaf most."
16. "More stuffing? You bread my mind."
17. "Coming home for Thanksgiving was the yeast I could do."
18. "Bready or not, here I crumb."
19. "I like to put flours on my Thanksgiving table."
20. "It's past my bread-time, but I want all the leftovers."
21. "Give 'em stuffin' to talk about."
22. "On Thanksgiving, I've got stuffin' going on."
23. "Stuffin' compares to you."
24. "This stuffing is the tur-key to my heart."
25. "This stuffing came in like a butterball."
26. "I know I’m on vacay, but I decided to get some stuffing done.”
27. "Always have room for Mom’s stuffing.”
28. "Am I the turkey tonight? Because I am stuffed."
29. "Felt stuffed, might eat more later."
30. "Nobody puts gravy in the corner."
31. "I love stuffing dough very much."
32. "I knead more stuffing in my loaf."
33. "Eating more stuffing is the yeast I could do."
34. "Crust me, my stuffing is the best."
35. "I got some sage advice on my stuffing recipe."
36. "It's about thyme we all eat stuffing together."
37. "So many stuffing puns. So little thyme."
38."We can know only that we know stuffing."
This article was originally published on