On fall mornings, you may snooze your alarm and snuggle a little longer under your blankets. When you get out of bed, you brew yourself a warm cup of pumpkin spice coffee, and gaze outside at the vibrant leaves glowing in the sunshine. That’s the ideal fall morning; it’s cozy, chill, and gives you an excuse to put on your favorite oversized sweater. And when the picture-perfect moment presents itself, you'll need to have fall morning captions on hand.
Seize those crisp, sunny mornings as much as possible. Go for a jog while it’s not too cold and admire the changing leaves and gorgeous fall colors everywhere. Order a Pumpkin Spice Latte or Chai Tea with an extra shot of espresso to wake you up with seasonal flavors. Take pics of the serene sunrise before your eventful day, and post those photos ASAP with these 35 fall morning captions. Your feed needs a selfie of you rocking your fave sweatshirt, holding a mug, and looking out the window. It’s a fall essential, so capture your fall morning snaps while you can.
1. "Name something more beautiful than an early fall morning… I’ll wait."
2. "The early riser gets the first Pumpkin Spice Latte."
3. "I love fall mornings a latte."
4. "Another fall, another turned page." — Wallace Stegner
5. "Beautiful fall mornings are the reason I’m able to roll out of bed."
6. "Must have my fall morning coffee."
7. "There’s something so peaceful about a fall morning."
8. "The apple of my pie."
9. "Give me an autumn morning, and I’m in my happy place."
10. "Good morning to you and you and you and you." — Singin’ in the Rain
11. "If I could bottle up this morning and keep it forever, I would."
12. "Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day." — Glen Cook
13. "Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have." — Lemony Snicket
14. "I love it when the sunrise matches the leaves on the trees."
15. "Another sunrise, another new beginning."
16. "I’ve fallen in love with these mornings."
17. "I wake up for the sunrises, and stay out for the moon."
18. "My favorite autumn color is sunrise."
19. "Fall mornings were made for cozy sweaters and beanies."
20. "It’s officially sweater weather."
21. "I’ve decided to spice things up by waking up early for a PSL."
22. "I’m so glad I didn’t hit the snooze button."
23. "I’m sorry for what I said before I had my Pumpkin Spice Latte."
24. "What an unbe-leaf-able morning."
25. "Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's maple syrup."
26. "Hay there, fall morning. How are you?"
27. "Autumn skies and sleepy eyes."
28. "I can feel this coffee telling me, 'Brew can do it.'"
29. "The cold never bothered me anyway." — Frozen
30. "I’ve decided to channel the flannel this morning."
31. "Autumn rang, and this time, I didn’t press the snooze button."
32. "Gourd morning."
33. "There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they're absolutely free. Don't miss so many of them." — Jo Walton
34. "Oh, what a beautiful morning. Oh, what a beautiful day." — Oklahoma!
35. "I need a pumpkin muffin, stat."