30 Instagram Captions For Ocean Pictures, Because 'Tis The Sea-Sun To Make Waves
Summer is starting to make waves, and what better way to celebrate its return than by heading to the beach? If you live near the shore, beach days are inevitable. Be prepared for anything that comes your way this sea-sun with Instagram captions for ocean pictures. In between surfing, basking in the sunshine, and walking up and down the shore on the lookout for shells, there are many ‘Grammable moments that you’d hate to miss out on by not being prepared.
Snap an adorable selfie with your partner as the sun sets over the water, or capture a candid shot from your beach volleyball game as your friends dive for the ball. Take a cozy picture of your picnic setup on your beach blanket, or snap a photo of a boat that’s cruising through the waves. Put your camera on burst mode and have fun dancing in the water, kicking at the waves. After sorting through all the pics you take, you’re sure to find a few that are not just worthy of your Instagram Story, but your feed, too.
Having punny captions and ocean quotes at the ready make sharing your beach memories a total breeze. The ocean is calling, so you better grab your sunscreen and pack these 30 captions in your beach bag ASAP.
1. "Sea what I sea.”
2. "Dear ocean, feel free to steal the spotlight in my selfies any day.”
3. "The memories will last forever… just like the sand at the bottom of my bag.”
4. "I was mermaid for this sea-sun."
5. "B.E.A.C.H: best escape anyone can have.”
6. "I’ve never been more shore of myself.”
7. "Happiness comes in waves."
8. "Hanging with my gull-friends by the ocean.”
9. "I don’t need a DNA test to prove I’m part mermaid.”
10. "Long time no sea. Let’s fix that ASAP.”
11. "Just like the ocean, I can be a little salty.”
12. "Cool as a couple of cucumbers.”
13. "Now that I’m by the ocean, I can sea clearly.”
14. “I like to let the ocean take me where I’m supposed to go.”
15. "I like to let the waves kiss my feet, while using the sand as my seat.”
16. "The ocean and I are o-fish-ally best friends forever.”
17. "I shore do love this view.”
18. "See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me. And no one knows, how far it goes." — Moana, "How Far I'll Go"
19. “Sally sounds like she’s living her best life. I would also like to sell seashells by the seashore.”
20. "If I don’t answer, try calling me on my shell phone.”
21. "Being in the ocean is like getting a hug from all sides.”
22. "Doing my best Ariel from ‘The Little Mermaid’ impression today.”
23. "I’m diving to get back to the ocean.”
24. "Quitting my job to be a full-time mermaid."
25. "Felt cute, might sit in front of the ocean for a little while."
26. "Dear ocean, thank you for making us feel tiny, humble, inspired, and salty all at once."
27. "The ocean was waving, so I waved back.”
28. "Yeah, buoy. It’s currently ocean time."
29. "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach.”
30. "Today, I decided to make waves."
This article was originally published on