30 Instagram Captions For Halloween Decor Pics, Because Your Space Is Boo-tiful
It's the most boo-tiful time of the year. The air smells like cinnamon, and every door has a pumpkin sitting next to it. When you drive to work or school, the world seems brighter and more alive than ever before. The leaves are changing colors — transitioning from greens to vibrant hues of red, orange, and yellow. It's like every hour is a golden hour, and you can't help but squeal with excitement. You'd never admit it to your best friends who love summer, but you've been waiting for autumn since, well, last autumn. Naturally, you need some Instagram captions for Halloween decor pics, because your space is already dressed up and lookin' good for the ghosts and goblins.
By now, you've picked your pumpkins from the patch, and probably made a jack-o'-lantern for all of the trick-or-treaters to see. Oversized sweaters have been worn, and pots of homemade soup are brewing in your apartment. Add a knit blanket and some hot coffee to the mix, and you'll never want to leave your comfy space.
The only thing you're missing out on is posting your festiveness on social media. Your followers know that you're obsessed with fall. But, they haven't seen your space and the decorations that make it feel like home. Don't wait any longer, because eating mashed potatoes and turkey is just around the corner! Pick out one of these 30 captions, and put your Halloween decor on your feed ASAP.
1. "There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight."
2. "Halloween is not a day. It's a lifestyle."
3. "Something wicked this way comes." — William Shakespeare
4. "Just your average Great Pumpkin believer."
5. "Lock your windows, bolt the door; monster season's here once more!" — Rusty Fischer
6. "Be spook-tacular at all times."
7. "You're never too old for tricks and treats."
8. "Don't mind the spider. He's just here to decorate the apartment for October."
9. "Happy as a witch in a broom factory."
10. "Witching you a very happy Halloween."
11. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." — Roald Dahl
12. "Come to the dark side. We have candy and pumpkin spice."
13. "Say boo and scary on."
14. "I've been ready for Halloween since last Halloween."
15. "This witch can be bribed with chocolate and cute Halloween decorations."
16. "Magic is really very simple. All you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it." — Aggie Cromwell, Halloweentown
17. "Every day is Halloween isn't it? For some of us." — Tim Burton
18. "It's just a bunch of hocus pocus!" — Max, Hocus Pocus
19. "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." — L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
20. "Give 'em pumpkin to talk about."
21. "All of the dust and cobwebs in my house just became decorations. Thanks Halloween."
22. "Come in for a bite. We're just dying to meet you."
23. "For the next month, you can catch me on my couch eating candy corn."
24. "Hello gourd-geous."
25. "Autumn leaves and more pumpkins, please!"
26. "I never met a pumpkin I didn't like."
27. "I am made for autumn. Summer and I have a fickle relationship, but everything about autumn is perfect to me." — Alys Fowler
28. "The only thing getting lit this weekend are my fall-scented candles."
29. "Let's stay home and snuggle by the pumpkins."
30. "Oh fall, it's nice to see you again."
This article was originally published on