30 Instagram Captions For Halloween Decor Pics, Because Your Space Is Boo-tiful
It's the most boo-tiful time of the year. The air smells like cinnamon, and every door has a pumpkin sitting next to it. When you drive to work or school, the world seems brighter and more alive than ever before. The leaves are changing colors — transitioning from greens to vibrant hues of red, orange, and yellow. It's like every hour is a golden hour, and you can't help but squeal with excitement. You'd never admit it to your best friends who love summer, but you've been waiting for autumn since, well, last autumn. Naturally, you need some Instagram captions for Halloween decor pics, because your space is already dressed up and lookin' good for the ghosts and goblins.
By now, you've picked your pumpkins from the patch, and probably made a jack-o'-lantern for all of the trick or treaters to see. Oversized sweaters have been worn, and pots of homemade soup are brewing in your apartment. Can it get any cozier than this? Honestly, add a knit blanket and some hot coffee to that mix, and you'll never want to leave your comfy space.
The only thing you're missing out on is posting your festiveness on social media. Your followers know that you're the girl who's obsessed with fall. (You pose with your Pumpkin Spice Latte, like every day.) But, they haven't seen your space and the decorations that make it feel like home. Don't wait any longer, because eating mashed potatoes and turkey is just around the corner! Pick out one of these 30 captions, and put your Halloween decor on your feed ASAP.
1. "There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight." — Unknown
2. "Halloween is not a day. It's a lifestyle." — Unknown
3. "Something wicked this way comes." — William Shakespeare
4. "Just your average Great Pumpkin believer." — Unknown
5. "Lock your windows, bolt the door; monster season's here once more!" — Rusty Fischer
6. "Be spook-tacular at all times." — Unknown
7. "You're never too old for tricks and treats." — Unknown
8. "Don't mind the spider. He's just here to decorate the apartment for October." — Unknown
9. "Happy as a witch in a broom factory." — Unknown
10. "Witching you a very happy Halloween." — Unknown
11. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." — Roald Dahl
12. "Come to the dark side. We have candy and pumpkin spice." — Unknown
13. "Say boo and scary on." — Unknown
14. "I've been ready for Halloween since last Halloween." — Unknown
15. "This witch can be bribed with chocolate and cute Halloween decorations." — Unknown
16. "Magic is really very simple. All you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it." — Aggie Cromwell, Halloweentown
17. "Every day is Halloween isn't it? For some of us." — Tim Burton
18. "It's just a bunch of hocus pocus!" — Max, Hocus Pocus
19. "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." — L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
20. "Give 'em pumpkin to talk about." — Unknown
21. "All of the dust and cobwebs in my house just became decorations. Thanks Halloween." — Unknown
22. "Come in for a bite. We're just dying to meet you." — Unknown
23. "For the next month, you can catch me on my couch eating candy corn." — Unknown
24. "Hello gourd-geous." — Unknown
25. "Autumn leaves and more pumpkins, please!" — Unknown
26. "I never met a pumpkin I didn't like." — Unknown
27. "I am made for autumn. Summer and I have a fickle relationship, but everything about autumn is perfect to me." — Alys Fowler
28. "The only thing getting lit this weekend are my fall-scented candles." — Unknown
29. "Let's stay home and snuggle by the pumpkins." — Unknown
30. "Oh fall, it's nice to see you again." — Unknown
When it comes to Halloween decorations, your followers can get a lot of inspiration from you. There are the cute signs around your apartment with fall quotes on them, and the fall-scented candles that let every guest know the snuggle is real. You even took the time to cover a couple of pumpkins in glitter — something you found on Pinterest, but are crafty enough to recreate for your very own boo-tiful space.
You will be raking in the likes, like the fall leaves, as soon as you post a picture on social media. With a caption, some candy in a bowl, and a cup of cinnamon tea in your hand, you're good to go. Don't wait another second, OK? Soon enough, those fall decorations will get switched out for snowflakes.