29 Pizza Puns For Instagram That Are So Cheesy, They'll Steal A Pizza Your Heart
I don't know anyone who doesn't like pizza. Sure, favorite toppings, sauces, and cheeses vary from person to person, but I truly believe there is a pizza out there for everyone. So, with National Pizza Day occurring on Feb. 8, 2021, now couldn't be a better time to celebrate by snapping a selfie with a cheesy slice, and using some pizza puns for Instagram captions.
Pizza is the perfect meal to grab for a low-key night in with your SO, or when you and your roommates want to order some cheesy goodness and watch movies. It doesn't matter whether it's a classic pie from NYC or a spectacular deep dish from Chicago, it's really hard to go wrong.
So, when you're enjoying your next bite with your home slices, don't forget to snap a pic with all of that cheesy goodness and post it on the 'gram with any of these 29 pizza puns. After all, you don't have time to waste coming up with your own caption — you have pizza to enjoy!
1. "I pray to cheesus crust."
2. "Take another little pizza my heart now, baby."
3. "You want a pizza me?"
4. "Slice, slice baby!"
5. "In pizza we crust."
6. "Pizzachu! I cheese you."
7. "No matter how you slice it, a pizza pun would be cheesy."
8. "Only a weirdough doesn't like pizza."
9. "You are my home slice."
10. "You've stolen a pizza my heart."
11. "Seven days without pizza makes one weak."
12. "While in Italy, I want to see the leaning tower of pizza."
13. "Look, it's the leaning tower of Cheeza!" — A Goofy Movie
14. "It's slice to meet you."
15. "The only love triangle I want is a slice of pizza."
16. "I love you, hot or cold."
17. "I love you. Was that too cheesy?"
18. "Do you fancy a pizza me?"
19. "Can you buy me a pizza? I'm trying to save money. I knead the dough."
20. "Every pizza me loves every pizza you."
21. "Pie don't you crust me?"
22. "Olive the gouda thyme we had together."
23. "I pepper-only have eyes for you."
24. "I must be pizza, because everyone wants a slice of me."
25. "You sure are a pizza work."
26. "I must be a hipster, because I ate my pizza before it was cool."
27. "No matter how you slice it, we make a great combination."
28. "I love you from my head tomatoes."
29. "My pizza can't be topped!"
This article was originally published on