Can you think of anything sweeter than a s'more? Word on the block is that those Pumpkin Spice Lattes can be sugar, spice, and everything nice. A slice of chocolate and a gooey marshmallow between two graham crackers is hard to beat, though. When you’re cozied up in your backyard, nothing compares to the summer snack and posting your outdoorsy mems with one of these Instagram captions for fire pit pictures. You adore sharing your good vibes and company on social media, and likely view it as #necessary as the s’more itself.
It’s not like you’re trying to show off or anything — you just enjoy documenting your cute (and tasty) hangs. You probably view your IG account as a digital photo album and use it as inspiration whenever you’re sitting at home. While your feet are casually hanging off the side of your couch, you’ll scroll through the places you’ve been and the things you’ve done — even if that’s just taking a camping trip to your backyard. More often than not, you’ll screenshot a few old ‘grams to send in the group chat with a message like, “Can we do this again?”
Lucky for you, your best friends are almost always down for your ideas. They’ll have camping gear packed in their car well-before you even set a time to meet up. When you’re asking about excursions to take on your summer trips, they’ll have a list of winding bike trails, ice cream shops, and places to rent a kayak. If you’re planning to set up a tent in your backyard, they’ll already have a projector rented so you can watch a movie outside as well.
The only thing you ever have to worry about is the s’mores supplies, aka marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers. But, you’ve packed those goodies up so frequently that you have a kit with metal toasting sticks and peanut butter cups ready to go at all times, almost like Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation. In addition, you have a set of presets you know will make your perfectly-toasted marshmallow shine on the ‘gram, and the #fire flames you toasted it in. Maybe they’re presets within the Tezza app or ones you purchased from an influencer and use in the Lightroom app.
Either way, you’ll want to accompany the final product with one of these Instagram captions for fire pit pictures. S’mores, and documenting your summer moments, are so #necessary.
1. "I'd like to see you s'more and s'more."
2. "Find your fire."
3. "I’d like s’more plans like this, please.”
4. "Cuddle weather is my favorite weather."
5. "She lit a fire, but now she's in my every thought." — Lord Huron, "She Lit A Fire"
6. "Just a bunch of happy campers here."
7. "We're all fired up."
8. "Roast a marshmallow and party s'more."
9. "Life is s'more fun when you're with your friends."
10. "Every year, I fall for pumpkins, bonfires, autumn leaves, s'mores, and you."
11. "Is it getting hot in here?"
12. "My people, our place.”
13. "Think outside. No box required."
14. "Summertime dreamin'."
15. "Backroads and bonfires, that's all I need."
16. "Just your average glow-up."
17. "The sweetest change in scenery."
18. "Always take the scenic route, especially if there are s'mores."
19. "It's quite literally lit."
20. "Break out the sweaters and the s'mores supplies."
21. "Oh my gourd, please pass the graham crackers. I'm going to make a s'more."
22. "Made of sweetness."
23. "Major weekend mood.”
24. "Welcome to our campout.”
25. "Let's gather 'round the campfire, and sign our campfire song." — SpongeBob SquarePants, "Campfire Song Song"
26. "Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby." — Jonas Brothers, "Burnin' Up"
27. "The secret ingredient to life is always a s'more."
28. "Some women fear the fire, some women simply become it." — R.H. Sin
Now, going into autumn, it’s also #necessary that you don’t forget about fire pits and making s’mores. Plan on meeting your entire crew at the beach in the peak of September for a bonfire, or getting cozy in your backyard with your BFFs. You may have to switch out your shorts for a pair of leggings and an oversized sweater, but that’s OK, right?
The moment you press down the graham crackers of your s’more and watch everything melt instantly, it’s pretty safe to say you won’t mind the seasonal changes. At that moment, you’ll likely get excited and think, "This is going to be good," and get ready to post ~another~ fire pit picture to IG.
This article was originally published on