28 Funny Football Captions For The Super Bowl That You'll Totally Get A Kick Out Of
The Super Bowl is on Sunday, Feb. 2, and if you take a quick glance at your calendar, you'll realize that's only a few days away. *Cue the gasps.* In just a few days, football fans will wake up and put on their jerseys. Your best friends will come over to eat all the best snacks. Consider this your last reminder: You need funny football captions for the Super Bowl. It's necessary that you and your followers get a kick out of your next social media post.
Just in queso you didn't know, the Super Bowl is the biggest football game of the year. The champion of the American Football Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference (NFC) face off for a, usually dramatic, night. The halftime show is typically played by a major artist like Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, or Jennifer Lopez. You'll need to bring your hype to the party, along with the dipping sauces you told your best friend you'd whip together. (No party is complete without honey mustard, right?)
But, getting back to social media, your feed will be as busy as the bleachers at the stadium. Some fans will post their hopeful message to their football team, and the people who are just attending Super Bowl parties for the snacks will be talking about their potato skins and most highly-anticipated commercials. You have to be prepared with your own #content and these 28 funny football captions you’ll totally get a kick, and like, out of.
1. "Tackling this football game, one snack at a time."
2. "Can somebody get my quarter back?"
3. "We will, we will, guac you."
4. "Oh my god, Becky. Look at that punt."
5. "Dipping into the honey mustard, and then the end zone."
6. "This cheese dip is really grate."
7. "Maybe we should just skip ahead to the halftime show."
8. "How many tackles does it take to get to the Super Bowl trophy?"
9. "When in doubt, wing it out."
10. "First downs found here."
11. "Hello from the offsides."
12. "That's nacho average quarterback on the field."
13. "I totally believe in my football team from my head tomatoes."
14. "I'm in a serious relation-chip."
15. "Orange you glad the Chiefs are in the Super Bowl again?"
16. "My fam always roots for the San Francisco 49ers."
17. "Just touched down in football town."
18. "Drafting only the best IPAs for the Super Bowl."
19. "Huddling up with my best friends because it's freezin' and football is on."
20. "I believe that we will eat wings."
21. "So, it turns out that not all football is a fantasy."
22. "Placing bets on the ball, so that I can have a shopping spree at the mall."
23. "Dear, quarterback. Please don't artichoke."
24. "Conversations at the line of scrimmage: 'Do you want a pizza me?'"
25. "I like your tight end."
26. "Reaching for a snack on my plate is a serious act of foul play."
27. "Here's my number. Toss the ball to me, maybe?"
28."Getting a kick out of the scoreboard right now."
This article was originally published on