In the words of Michael Scott from The Office: "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious." Like the World’s Best Boss, you might believe in luck and all the good fortune that comes along with it. You might wait for shooting stars to cross the night sky, or search for four-leaf clovers in the middle of March. Lucky for you, one of the luckiest days of the year is right around the corner, which means you need some St. Patrick's Day puns for Instagram that’ll shamrock your feed.
Of course, you’ll pair these St. Patrick’s Day puns with a very green photo. This St. Patrick’s Day, instead of gearing up for a pub crawl in your city or hometown, you’re planning an at-home photo shoot with your roommates, siblings, or camera’s self-timer. Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, it’s safer to stay home and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines for holiday celebrations. The guidelines note that celebrating at home, with virtual activities and the people you live with, helps to prevent both you and others from contracting and/or spreading the virus.
Luckily, this means you can watch those movies you loved growing up, like Leap Year and The Luck of the Irish, or try making a traditional feast with beef stew and cabbage. No matter what your plans are, they’re bound to shamrock your world and inspire your followers to celebrate the holiday at home, too. Not to mention, they’re bound to pair nicely with these St. Patrick’s Day puns for Instagram.
1. "You're my lucky charm."
2. "Shamrockin' and rollin' with my best friends."
3. "I'll never get clover St. Patrick's Day."
4. "Irish every day could be St. Patrick's Day."
5. "The paddy don't start until I walk in."
6. "Did someone say shenanigans?"
7. "Irish you were here."
8. "I lepre-can't even right now."
9. "You're the cutest clover in the patch."
10. "We like to paddy."
11. "This holiday always shamrocks my world."
12. "Zero lucks given on St. Patrick's Day."
13. "Can't pinch this."
14. "Don't worry, beer happy."
15. "I'm in parade and paddy mode."
16. "Let's parade the snack table and celebrate St. Patrick's Day."
17. "Words cannot espresso how much I love St. Patrick's Day."
18. "Thank brew very much for celebrating St. Patrick's Day with me."
19. "My best friends are looking pitcher-perfect in green."
20. "St. Patrick's Day has stolen a pizza my heart."
21. "I be-leaf in the clovers and magic of St. Patrick's Day."
22. "Don't leaf before the night is over."
23. "Wear green or leaf."
24. "Irish you a very happy St. Patrick's Day!"
25. “Get clover it, babe.”
26. “Cheers for green beers and golden times.”
27. “Not your average lucky charm.”
28. “Blame it on my Irish side.”
29. "Just took a DNA test. Turns out, I'm 100% Irish."
30. “All leprechauns and paddy people are welcome here.”
This article was originally published on