You probably can't pinpoint the exact moment when you knew your dad was the real MVP, but you're so grateful to have your very own superhero in your corner. You don't have to be a kid to believe that your dad or the dad figure in your life is an extraordinary human being. So, whenever you’re flipping through photo albums or snapping candids of Dad showing off his grilling skills, you’ll need a list of quality Dad captions for Instagram.
When you reminisce on all of the fearless and selfless things your dad has done for you since you were a kid, it's difficult to hold back the happy tears. How did you get so lucky? Father's Day is right around the corner, but you aren't a stranger to giving your dad the kudos he deserves on the regular. Whether he's giving you valuable advice or simply listening to you catch him up on your day, his influence makes all the difference in the world and you're proud to be his kid.
Anyone who knows you has heard a story or two about those dad moments when he handled parenting like a complete and utter boss. You know you never really get tired of telling them, either. But, before you post a throwback pic of your dad and give your followers heart eyes, pair that sweet moment with a just as sweet dad caption that takes the cake.
1. "A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow."
2. "Dad, thanks for being slightly less embarrassing than all the other dads."
3. “The dad jokes are strong today.”
4. "My number one guy right here.”
5. "You'll always be dad to the bone."
6. “I don’t mean to be cheesy, but you’re pretty grate.”
7. "My wishes all came true, all because of a papa like you."
8. “Hey Dad, thanks for being unapologetically you. But maybe tomorrow you could stop embarrassing me so much?"
9. “I love you, dad jokes and all.”
10. "My dad's twice as cool as I am."
11. "This is what a really cool dad looks like."
12. “Nacho average dad right here.”
13. "I have a hero. I call him Dad."
14. “Thanks for guac-ing my world since day one.”
15. “Chillin’ and grillin’ with this guy.”
16. "You are hands down my favorite person of all time."
17. "Olive you, Dad."
18. "I don't know where my life would be without your dad jokes."
19. "He’s kind of a big dill."
20. "Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard."
21. "You have seen me at my worst, yet you think that I am the best. I love you, Dad."
22. "Your dad jokes always give us something to taco ‘bout."
23. "My first love. My first hero. Always my dad."
This article was originally published on