18 Captions For Sunrise Pictures That'll Make Those Dreamy Moments Last Forever
If you're able to part ways with your bed early enough, you'll get a glimpse of one of Mother Nature's beautiful gifts: a sunrise. This is truly one of the most magnificent sights to see. A #NoFilterNeeded moment like that is just begging for you to document it on the ‘gram using some captions for sunrise pictures to complete your post. Sunrises don’t last forever. This golden hour moment — when a perfect combo of vibrant and warm colors fills the sky, signaling a brand-new day — will be over before you know it, so it’s best to be prepared. This is especially true when you know you’ll be at a loss for words when faced with such beauty.
Driving out to the beach with your partner to watch the colors reflect in the water, or going for a walk in your neighborhood with your pup to find a spot with the best view of the sky are a couple amazing ways to catch a breathtaking sunset. Imagine how dreamy it will be to get out of bed early, and start a brand-new day, with a cup of coffee in hand, looking at such a picturesque sight. As the sun starts peeking its head over the horizon, it'll basically be saying "good morning" to you.
It's a magical time, which is why you feel the need to snap a great pic and share it immediately with your friends. Since coming up with the right words to say can be difficult, use any of these 18 sunrise captions that will perfectly pair with any photo you end up snapping. That way, you don’t have to take your eyes away for too long, and instead, you can enjoy this magic hour moment for a little bit longer.
1. "It was sunsets that taught me that beauty sometimes only lasts for a couple of moments, and it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again." — A.J. Lawless
2. "Waking up with the sun.”
3. "Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doo, here comes the sun. And I say it's all right.” — The Beatles, “Here Comes The Sun”
4. "There is a sunrise every single day, and it’s gorgeous to see (and absolutely free). Don’t miss too many of them.”
5. "Sometimes, it’s worth not pushing that snooze button.”
6. "Someday, you will find the one who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life."
7. "I will always be that girl who gets excited when the sky turns pretty colors.”
8. "The sky was looking cute, so as a good friend, I snapped a pic of it.”
9. "It’s impossible for me to see a sunrise and not start daydreaming.”
10. "Professional daydreamer.”
11. "The sun will rise, and we will try again." — Twenty One Pilots, "Truce"
12. "The sun and I decided to rise to the occasion.”
13. "Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” — Maya Angelou
14. "This sunrise really brightened my day.”
15. "My favorite combo: sunrise and coffee.”
16. "I've been sleepin’ so long in a 20-year dark night, and now I see daylight, I only see daylight.” — Taylor Swift, “Daylight”
17. "Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” — William Arthur Ward
18."The key is to enjoy every sunset, and look forward to every sunrise.”
This article was originally published on