15 Quotes For High School Reunion That'll Have You Feeling Nostalgic AF
High school seems like just yesterday. That is, until you're opening a letter in the mail that happens to be an invitation for your reunion. It's shocking — the realization that much time has really passed since we were hopeful seniors. Obviously, you'll need several sentimental quotes for high school reunion pictures.
These were the people who were involved in an important four years of your life. Aside from all of the high school drama, everyone has a place in the memories you made there. It's going to be so interesting to see the different paths everyone took after getting their high school diploma. Where the heck did the time even go? It doesn't matter if you were the class clown, a bookworm, or the most popular person in school. When you all head back to a high school reunion, it's almost like you're reintroducing yourself, because with passing time, you have changed. Yes, it is all so surreal AF.
While you may not need help remembering the good ole days, you have to make sure the right words characterize the extreme feels you're going to get standing next to your high school buddies, all grown up. It's mind boggling to think that so much time has passed since you were scurrying to your locker and hightailing it to class. Seriously, how did we go from signing high school yearbooks to confirming our plus one for the reunion? Anyway, your pics are going to be a time capsule for that moment — the day you thought would take forever to come when you graduated high school.
1. "We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves." — Lynn Hall
2. “Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?” — C.S. Lewis
3. "Growing apart doesn't change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I'm glad for that." — Ally Condie
4. "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again." — Charles Dickens
5. "Everything has changed and yet, I am more me than I've ever been." — Iain Thomas
6. "In the end, you always go back to the people that were there in the beginning." — Unknown
7. "Sometimes, even when you're having a good time, you can't help but stop and think about how much you miss the old times." — Unknown
8. "It's the oldest story in the world. One day you're seventeen and planning for someday, and then quietly and without you ever really noticing, someday is today, and that someday is yesterday. And this is your life." — Nathan Scott
9. "Happiness is being with an old friend after a long time and feeling like nothing has changed." — Unknown
10. "Souls tend to go back to who feels like home." — N.R. Hart
11. "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." — Elisabeth Foley
12. "We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public." — Bryan White
13. "Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be." — Unknown
14. "We have had a good time while we were young, but it is in the nature of Time to fly." — T.H. White
15. "There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered." — Nelson Mandela
Meeting up with people from high school gives us a little piece of the past back. And no matter how much things have changed and continue to do so, we'll always remember the people we shared those golden years with.