It’s time to set intentions and manifest for the year ahead.
It’s officially time for the start of a new, exciting year. It's the universe's reset button, which gives you the chance to turn over a fresh, new page. And though you might spend a lot of time worrying about what you're wearing on New Year's Eve, which party you're going to, or who your midnight kiss may be with, New Year's Day is a day for reflection, relaxation, and manifestation. It's a day when you can appreciate where you've been and express gratitude for the past year, and make plans for where you want to go in the year ahead. After a fun New Year’s Eve, take the next day to set those intentions for the next 365 days. If you're holding off on your "Hello 2022" post until Jan. 1, here are some New Year's Day captions for Instagram to get you started.
Your pic of choice might be one at your New Year's Eve party with your sparkly dress on and champagne flute in hand, or you might ask your roomie to take a pic of you curled up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa on New Year's Day. Either way, you'll want your followers to know that you're ready to take on whatever the new year might have in store for you with one of these New Year’s Day captions
So cheers to you, and to the start of a brand new year — it's whatever you make of it.
- "12 new chapters, 365 new chances."
- "The best is yet to come." — Cy Coleman and Carolyn Leigh, "The Best Is Yet to Come"
- "My New Year's resolution is to remember to write '2020' instead of '2019.'"
- "It's the start of something new." — Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez, High School Musical
- "Candle wax and Polaroids on the hardwood floor." — Taylor Swift, "New Year's Day"
- "Good vibes. Bigger goals."
- "This is the beginning of anything you want."
- "And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been." — Rainer Maria Rilke
- "As we look to the new year, hold on to what is good. Let go of what is bad. It really is that simple." — Mandy Hale
- "Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of Champagne."
- "Don’t read the last page." — Taylor Swift, "New Year's Day"
- "Page 1 of 365."
- "And so the adventure begins."
- "New year. Same me. Bigger Goals."
- "Hold on to the memories, they will hold onto you." — Taylor Swift, "New Year's Day"
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." — C.S. Lewis
- "Thank u, next." — Ariana Grande, "Thank U, Next"
- "Every year you make a resolution to change yourself. This year, make a resolution to be yourself."
- "New year — a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours." — Alex Morritt
- "2022, I'm ready for you."
- "What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year." — Vern McLellan
- "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." — Oprah Winfrey
- "It's out with the old and in with the new, goodbye clouds of gray, hello skies of blue." — Sharpay Evans, "Fabulous"
- "My New Year's resolution is 1080p."
- "A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other."
- "Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten." — Natasha Bedingfield, "Unwritten"
- “In our perfect ways. In the ways we are beautiful. In the ways we are human. We are here. Happy New Year’s. Let’s make it ours.” — Beyoncé
- “You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s no limit to what you can do.” — Dr. Seuss
- "All kinds of magic all around us; it's hard to believe." — Kacey Musgraves
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” — James Agate
- “Manifesting all the good vibes in 2022.”
- “POV: you’re looking at the afterglow from a fun party last night.”
- “Curing my NYE hangover by setting intentions for 2022.”
- “My vibe right now is just living life and manifesting for 2022.”
This article was originally published on