So, You've Got A New Job — Here Are 40 Ways To Announce It On Instagram
TFW you’re actually looking forward to Monday again.
Congratulations are in order, because you've got yourself a new job. It's always an exciting time when you're about to embark on a brand new adventure. You may be feeling those first-day jitters where you're nervous and anxious to get started and meet everyone, but you've got to celebrate and enjoy the moment right now. Shout it from the rooftops (or just your phone) by posting a celebratory snap with new job Instagram captions.
When something good happens, you must share it right away with all your friends. After making those important phone calls to your BFFs and fam, post an adorable snap with a new job Instagram caption that lets everyone know you're moving on up. There are actually quite a few Instagram-worthy moments that come with a brand new position that can be creative ways to announce your new job. For instance, you've got to make the first announcement post, but also a cute first-day-of-work #OOTD post. Both of those need new job Instagram captions. Let’s not forget the goodbye post to your old job where you can sneak in some new job captions for Instagram.
If you're getting your very own desk, you might even want to post a pic to the 'Gram as soon as it's decorated with all your accouterments and a new job caption to match. With all these photo moments, you definitely need these 40 Instagram captions for new jobs to help you out. You'll be too busy trying to remember everyone's name and job title along with all your passwords, so make posting easier by using these new job Instagram captions that are ready to go.
- "It's the start of something new." — High School Musical, "Start of Something New"
- "I guess I was the right person for the job."
- "Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be." — Sonia Ricotti
- "I'm ready for my next chapter."
- "It's happening, because I made it happen."
- "Trust the magic of new beginnings."
- "Started from the bottom, now we're here." — Drake, "Started From the Bottom"
- "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius
- "I already got my first day 'fit planned."
- "Keep calm, I have a new job."
- "Soon enough you'll find yourself in the shoes you always imagined yourself to be in."
- "Honor your calling. Everybody has one. Trust your heart and success will come to you." — Oprah
- "Let my new adventure begin."
- "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." — Steve Jobs
- "Life is short. Work somewhere awesome."
- "Dear younger me, you did it!"
- "Supplies! I got a new job."
- "I am qualified for the career I want."
- "Don't underestimate the power of coffee and a person with a dream."
- "Today's the day I officially commit to my dreams."
- "If you can dream it, you can do it." — Walt Disney
- "Do what you love and you'll never have a problem with Monday."
- "I've got this!"
- "I can't wait to show my new coworkers what I'm capable of, and how much coffee I drink in a day."
- "I'm going to make so many new work besties."
- "I've got plans to go forth and be epic."
- "Can I get a whoop whoop over here?"
- "This is my outfit for today and if you don't like it, you could leave. OK, love you." — TikToker @grandma_droniak
- "I love my new job a latte."
- "Sorry about the LinkedIn notification. I got a new job!"
- "I love the smell of coffee and new beginnings."
- "Attention everyone! I'm moving... on to a new job. #gotcha"
- “Lettuce celebrate, I got a new job.”
- “This looks like a job for me.”
- “I like to reinvent myself — it’s part of my job.” — Karl Lagerfeld
- “Good things come to those who hustle.”
- “I’m actually looking forward to Monday.”
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.” — Semisonic, “Closing Time”
- “And so, my next adventure begins.”
- “I watched it begin again.” — Taylor Swift, “Begin Again”
This article was originally published on