The warmer weather is just another excuse to keep your Instagram photos on point and with that comes gorgeous, glamorous thirst trap photos.
What is a thirst trap? I'm glad you asked.
A thirst trap is a social media photo that you know, well before the "likes" roll in, is peak sexy. Let us turn to Queen of the Thirst Trap, Amber Rose, for a spot-on demonstration.
This post may double as a Fashion Nova ad, but it's a thirst trap above all else, kids. All hail Queen Amber.
Understand though, your thirst trap doesn't have to exactly show off the goods, although you may do so if you like because: body autonomy. Your pouty selfies that all but whisper "come hither," and any cocktail dresses you slip into for a summer gala qualify as well.
Wear all of your clothes or don't, but the point is to turn up the sexy, even when you plan to look like you're not trying to be sexy at all (i.e. gym pics, people).
That said, you do plan to thirst trap the hell out of your exes and crushes this summer, right?
So Your Main Concern Is Coming Up With The Caption
You can always pull a Kylie Jenner and submit your thirstiest, trappiest pics with no caption or a tell-nothing emoji.
But if you prefer to abandon the faux coyness every once in a while, and be a little more direct, then these are the perfect Instagram captions for you. Of course, these captions feature a few more of your favorite celebrities' best thirst trap Instagram photos. You know, for more inspiration.
Enjoy And Take Notes:
1. "There is only one person in this world who I am in competition with—myself."— J. Lo, Cosmopolitan
2. “Confidence level: Selfie with no filter.” — Unknown
3. “Be a bad ass with a good ass.” —Unknown
4. "Stay up off my Instagram, pure temptation." — Rihanna, "Sex With Me"
5. “Good times and tan lines.”— Unknown
6. "The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence." — Beyoncé
7. "Your sex appeal or beauty isn't defined by anyone else ... you are your own audience, your own VIP" — Amber Rose
8. "I'm a court side killer queen and you will kiss the ring." — Katy Perry, "Swish, Swish"
9. "The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair." — Audrey Hepburn
10. "Be proud of who you are and if you have a part of you that you love the most, of course show it off." — Becky. G., Seventeen
11. “My alone feels so good, I'll only have you if you're sweeter than my solitude.” — Warsan Shire
12. "You don't worry about fitting in when you're custom made." — Drake, "Views"
13. "Does my sassiness upset you?" — Maya Angelou, Still I Rise
14. "It's the fire in my eyes and the flash of my teeth. The swing in my waist and the joy in my feet." — Maya Angelou, Phenomenal Woman
15."Well-behaved women seldom make history." — Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
16. "I don't like defining myself. I just am." — Britney Spears
17. "Though she be but little, she is fierce." — Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream
18. "I'm proud of the woman I am because I went through one hell of a time becoming her." — Unknown
19. "When life gives you curves, flaunt them." — Unknown
20. "First God created man, then he had a better idea." — Unknown
Got your caption plan down? Good.
Thirst trap it up this summer and kill everything.
Be advised: Thirst traps tend to conjure up "Hey stranger" texts from f*ck boys. Prepare your mind now.