Breakups. Ugh. The word "break" itself says exactly how I feel about them: Eeeek.
They're not the best times of our lives and they're most definitely not something we all like to deal with. But as a part of life, we have to push ourselves to move forward.
When a breakup happens to someone else you know, you can be supportive and positive. But when it happens to you, it feels like it's the end of the world.
Truth be told, everyone -- and I mean everyone -- endures some kind of breakup in his or her life. Even celebrities. So you're not alone.
One celebrity who fought and made it through her breakup is famous country singer Miranda Lambert. She was married to Blake Shelton for four years.
The couple fell victim to multiple cheating rumors, which soon led to divorce. Shelton moved on and is currently dating (and possibly engaged to) Gwen Stefani. Lambert, though, is staying positive and making the most of her happiness.
If Lambert can make it through her divorce, you can make it through your breakup. Here are a few motivating words from Lambert that will keep your spirits happy.
1. "I'll drive until I find the missing piece. You said I wouldn't get too far on a tank of gas and an empty heart. But I have everything I'll ever need. I got this old guitar and a brand new set of strings."
2. "My music is about being strong, even in your vulnerability."
3. "I just want to live a life full of everything."
4. "You've broken my heart for the last time. You promise the truth and you told lies. You've really made me believe. That love was supposed to be free."
5. "If you don't stand for something, how can anyone respect what you do?"
6. "The last year of my life has been one of heartache and healing... Of learning, to be honest... Accepting the flaws and celebrating the smiles."
7. “I may be a good role model because I just am always positive about body image. Just be who you are. It doesn't matter what size, it's all about who you are on the inside and what you stand for."
8. "I have a great launching pad for the future. I will never take that for granted."
9. "I guess if you don't jump, you'll never know if you can fly."
10. "[It] takes a lot of confidence and strength to be willing to be vulnerable."
This is why we love Miranda. If this woman can make it through constant rumors, divorce, seeing her ex-husband at events with his girlfriend (maybe fiancée) and maintaining her cool in the public eye, then you can most definitely make it through your breakup.
Be like Lambert and fight through with no hard feelings toward your ex. Stay positive and always look at the good in life rather than the bad.