From low-key being the most hilarious friend in her squad to sharing a passionate hatred toward blue cheese, Kim ultimately proves she's an actual, relatable human being.
HECK YEAH, KIM K (I despise blue cheese, too, and think it's literally the worst of the worst). Although, I will never see eye-to-eye with you on hating red velvet (I live for red velvet cupcakes).
Reading through Kim K's candid list of facts I didn't know about her made me love her even more. I think Kim is p. cool to begin with, but the normalcy of this list made me appreciate her in a new light.
She said she even got so close to being thrown out of tennis camp because she kissed a boy (LOL)… and her dad was not too pleased about it. TYPICAL DADS.
The 36-year-old reality TV star also made it a point to include when she knew Kanye West was her main man for life.
I love only hot rooms and hate when the air conditioning is on. I knew Kanye and I were meant to be when I slept over and he had the heat on.
To be honest, IDK if this would be the number one tell-tale sign a dude is the guy I personally want to spend the rest of my life with, but HEY -- to each her own.
As a chronically cold person myself, I can see where this can be pretty relatable. You wouldn't want someone to constantly blast the AC if you're always cold AF, RIGHT?! Wearing a puffy jacket in a winter-tundra-of-a-house would get real old, real fast.
Here are the 19 other things you probably didn't know about Kimmy K that she opened up about on her website:
1. Kourtney and I were in the same Spanish class in high school. I was so smart I advanced a year! JK! She had to repeat a year of Spanish. But it was the best year because we had it together.
2. I crack my hands every morning.
3. I had a dark mole on my forehead that I had removed 3 times and it is a skin colour and everyone thinks it's a pimple, LOL.
4. I have a permanent retainer on my teeth inside that you can't see.
5. I have 6 piercings - one bellybutton, one in right ear, 3 on my left lobe and one really high on left ear.
6. I have a freckle on my eyeball.
7. I hate the sleeve on a Starbucks cup. I leave the room for someone to take it off for me because I cringe from the sound. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me. I hate cardboard.
8. I hate cilantro, mustard, peppers, blue cheese, and red velvet.
9. I sleep with my eyes slightly open and it scares the shit out of people.
10. I take a blanket and pillow with me every time I travel no matter what. I need my own for the plane.
11. I have a nail file and cuticle cutter with me at all times. In my purse, travel bag, everywhere. I'm obsessed with my nails and cuticles. If my nails are chipped or not perfect, I feel filthy.
12. I know the alphabet in sign language and would cheat on my tests with my friends by speaking in sign language.
13. I jumped out of a plane sky diving when I was 20 years old and now I'm so afraid of heights.
14. I'm secretly the funniest person, but only in my inner circle. The things I say are wild.
15. I used to play tennis and went to tennis camps in Ojai with Allison.
16. I almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy. My dad came to yell at me.
17. I drove to Arizona to visit Kourtney in college and brought her my car. We swapped BMWs, LOL. I had a smaller white one she wanted and she had a bigger black one I wanted.
18. I used to never be scared of bees and always wanted to hold them and play with them and I never got stung.
19. I've never had a cold coffee drink Starbucks or Coffee Bean.
UMMMM, I have to admit sleeping with your eyes partially open sounds a tad creepy AF, Kim K, but you're the real MVP.