Corinne On DeMario 'Dancing With The Stars' Rumors: “Good For Him”
In the months following their Bachelor In Paradise scandal, Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson have done their best to move on with their lives. For example, DeMario apparently wants to join a different kind of realty show, which feels like a jump from his Bachelorette experience. The media eventually caught up with Corinne about DeMario reportedly joining Dancing With The Stars, and her response was caught on video.
Elite Daily reached out to both Corinne and DeMario's teams for comment, but did not hear back by the time of publication.
As she stepped into her Lexus, paparazzi bombarded the reality TV star for her thoughts. She seemed shocked by the news that DeMario was showing DWTS interest (like all of us) and said,
DeMario is going on Dancing With The Stars? I didn't even know. Good for him.
Her friend casually added, "What the f*ck?"
I agree, friend.
On the flip side, Jackson reportedly told TMZ,
I would love it. If I got the opportunity with Dancing with the Stars, it would be something that I would 100% welcome. It would be amazing to showcase some of my dancing skills.
Nothing has been signed yet, but weirder things have happened.
In her initial statement, Corinne said,
I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production. As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality. As I pursue the details and facts surrounding that night and the immediate days after, I have retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life, including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening.
DeMario responded with,
It's unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations. I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws.
After a thorough investigation, filming resumed and Warner Bros. released the follow statement.
As we previously stated, we recently became aware of allegations regarding an incident on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico. We take all such allegations seriously. The safety, security and well-being of the cast and crew is our number one concern, and we suspended filming so that the allegations could be investigated immediately and thoroughly. Our internal investigation, conducted with the assistance of an outside law firm, has now been completed. Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident. We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy. Production on this season of Bachelor in Paradise will be resuming, and we plan to implement certain changes to the show's policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants.
For now, we will need to stay tuned and see if DeMario has a chance to show us his moves on the dance floor, and wish all those involved continued support and privacy.