12 Men Say What They Really Think Of Other Guys Hitting On Their Girlfriends
A lot of guys on Reddit pretend they're cool with other dudes hitting on their girlfriends.
For guys, having a girlfriend is a double-edged sword. On the one hand, yay! You did it! You convinced a woman you are worthy of her staying with you! Atta job, stud! A movie buddy with similar interests whom you can have sex with? You're crushing life right now!
On the other hand, all other dudes on the planet spend 95 percent of their waking hours trying to figure out how they can do disgusting man stuff to the woman you love so dearly. (The other 5 percent of the time is spent sleeping and high-five-ing.)
Here is the thing: A bunch of Reddit dudes pretending to have girlfriends talked about how they feel when their gals are mercilessly and relentlessly hit on by the cabal of horndogs who plague this planet, and for the most part, they don't seem to care.