It's National Cheese Lovers Day, the day where we celebrate cheese lovers everywhere and tactfully pity the lactose intolerant.
Note: This is not to be confused with National Cheese Day, which is June 4. Apparently, one day of the year devoted to cheese was simply not enough.
But, guys, let's get real for a second. Cheese is amazing. I mean, think of the sheer versatility of it -- from Cheez Whiz to the finest gouda! Mac and cheese! Pizza! Quesadillas! Guys, CHEESE!
Unless your body rejects dairy products (and, really, we are all very sorry), you probably agree. Cheese for president. All hail our cheese overlords. You get the idea.
Anyway, you're not alone in your adoration of coagulated milk.
The Internet has many a time put those loving feelings into humorous graphics, and I gathered them here for you.
1. You know your life could never truly fall apart as long as you have that gooey, cheesy filling.
2. You're a pretty simple person. All you really desire is just, like, a buttload of cheese.
3. That doesn't mean your interests aren't varied. You like all SORTS of different cheeses.
4. Having a significant other is cool, but have you guys tried cheese?
@Disney Sometimes falling in love is as easy as one, two, brie! #WhiteRabbit#NationalCheeseLoversDaypic.twitter.com/hEIxPeKivp — Lauren Haas (@laurencecehaas) January 20, 2015
5. Be honest. You're thinking about cheese when you hear a love song.
6. This is the most romantic thing you could possibly say to anyone.
7. You don't waste your time on phonies.
8. You don't let anyone hold you back from your dreams.
The photo caption says,
Don't ever let anybody tell you that you put too much cheese on your pasta. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.