34 Captions For Easter Egg Hunt Pics That Are Egg-specially Sweet
Some traditions are just too fun to ever tire of. Let's get real: Even though you're in your 20s, a good old fashioned Easter egg hunt is still the best way to spend your day. In addition to the eggs, you'll also want to search for some great captions for Easter egg hunts when it comes time to post pics. It may not be the Easter bunny who's hiding those plastic eggs around your backyard anymore, but getting your squad together for a traditional hunt — or even an adult scavenger hunt — is always a great idea.
Plus, organizing something is a fun way to get all your loved ones together to celebrate the holiday. (No one can say "no" to chocolate, am I right?) While your friends search around for plastic neon eggs, you can snap some cute candid shots of everyone looking. Then, after all the eggs are found, pose for a group pic of everyone decked out in their pastel and floral Easter #OOTD.
With tons of fun on the agenda, you'll want to be ready to post those snaps on Instagram without hesitation. No need to search around for the perfect words, because these 34 Easter egg hunt captions have been gathered just for you. That way, you can spend more time with your people, eating eggstra Easter chocolate and having a Happy Easter.
1. "No bunny can stop me from finding all these eggs."
2. "Eggs-cuse me, but I think there's an egg behind you."
3. "Quit yolking around. We've got eggs to find."
4. "Dyeing to know where all these eggs are hidden."
5. "Have an egg-cellent Easter egg hunt."
6. "All the eggs have been found, so I guess you could say, ‘That's all, yolks.’"
7. "I'm eggs-hausted from looking for all these eggs."
8. "Just looking on the sunny side of things."
9. "What an egg-citing day to look for eggs."
10. "Have an eggstra special Easter."
11. "I'm an eggs-pert Easter egg finder."
12. "For Peep's sake, where are all of these eggs?"
13. "On the hunt for chocolate."
14. "Nothing's going to stop me from finding all the chocolate."
15. "I carrot wait to find all the Easter eggs."
16. "What a hoppy day for an egg hunt."
17. "Some bunny needs chocolate after all that searching."
18. "I'm so egg-cited, I just can't hide it."
19. "Over-easy like Sunday morning."
20. "This Easter was egg-ceedingly good, wouldn't you say?"
21. "We found eggs in a hopeless place."
22. "How do I like my eggs? Um, in chocolate form."
23. "Putting all of my eggs in one basket today."
24. "Felt cute. Might search for colorful eggs later."
25. "You’re never too old for an Easter Egg hunt."
26. "Them: What’s up? Me: The egg I hid earlier today."
27. "If you help me find these eggs, I promise to share all the candy I don't want with you."
28. "Easter egg hunts are proof that I can find things when I really want to."
29. "The hunt is on."
30. "I have eggs-ray vision."
31. "Think you're going to find more eggs than me? You crack me up."
32. "Keep calm and hunt on."
33. "Is it just me, or are these eggs eggstra hard to find?"
34."Do not disturb. I'm in egg finding mode."
This article was originally published on