28 Captions For Devil Costumes, Because You're Going To The Dark Side This Halloween
There's nothing spookier than going to the dark side. I've never been there myself, but this time of the year, you know it's where all the ghosts and goblins hang out. It may sound a little spooky, but since Halloween is right around the corner, maybe you'll consider trading in your angel wings for a pair of horns, and scoping out captions for devil costumes so you can raise a little bit of hell on the 'Gram.
If you plan on wearing the all-red ensemble reminiscent of a fire engine on All Hallow's Eve, then you'll need an equally fire caption that would make even the Prince of Darkness grin. Lucky for you and your tendency to do things at the last minute, I've gathered up 28 captions you can use for your trip to the dark side.
1. "Catch me on the dark side."
2. "There's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." — Love and Theft, "Angel Eyes"
3. "Hey, little devil." — Neil Sedaka, "Little Devil"
4. "She was an angel that made even the devil want to get to heaven." — A.J. Lawless
5. "Clever as the devil."
6. "Every angel has its devil side."
7. "They aren't horns. They are halo supporters, duh!"
8. "She is not one to sit back and let life happen, she is the spark that sets it on fire." — J. Iron Word
9. "Just an angel in disguise."
10. "Good women can be wild too." — r.h. Sin
11. "Find your fire and your dark side."
12. "We were born with fire and gold in our eyes." — Bea Miller, "Fire N Gold"
13. "She lit a fire." — Lord Huron, "She Lit A Fire"
14. "All my flowers grew back as thorns." — Taylor Swift, "Call It What You Want"
15. "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes." —William Shakespeare
16. "Ditching all that hocus pocus to be a devil."
17. "Always match your shoes to your horns."
18. "Well, aren't you a handsome devil."
19. "Eat, drink, and be a devil."
20. "Hey, little devil, I'm gonna make an angel out of you." — Neil Sedaka, "Little Devil"
21. "I am 99 percent angel, but oh, that one percent..."
22. "She wore fire like a crown and when the devil glanced her way, you can be sure that he winked." — J.M. Wonderland
23. "Angel by day. Devil by night."
24. "Has anyone seen my horns?"
25. "The dark side has tricks and treats."
26. "Being a devil is nice, and still comes with pumpkin spice."
27. "What a haunt mess."
28. "Traded my wings for a pair of horns this Halloween."
This article was originally published on