Exploring the West Coast is always a good idea, and if there's one destination that should be on your radar if you haven't been before, it's San Francisco. It will take your breath away and make you want to stay forever. You'll be wondering how quickly you can move your entire life to San Francisco, and nobody would blame you. From the Golden Grate Bridge, to Fisherman's Wharf, to the Painted Ladies, to the incredible foodie scene, this destination has so much to offer. You'll experience plenty of Instagram-worthy moments, so here are the best Instagram captions for San Francisco.
You've probably seen incredible photos of San Fran all over your Instagram feed, and it's so easy to see why. The architecture throughout the city is absolutely amazing, and there are so many beautiful homes to admire. The city is full of personality and culture, so you'll always have something to get into.
You can't leave without snapping photos in classic spots like Union Square, Golden Gate Park, and on Lombard Street. This barely scratches the surface when it comes to stunning sites worth capturing in San Francisco. Your Insta feed and followers will be thanking you later on, and these captions will help you capture the beauty of this exciting adventure from start to finish.
1. "If you're alive, you can't be bored in San Francisco. If you're not alive, San Francisco will bring you to life." — William Saroyan
2. "I left my heart in San Francisco." — Tony Bennett, "(I Left My Heart) In San Francisco"
3. "This trip is golden, baby."
4. "Golden Gate Bridge. Golden beach. Golden life."
5. "Oh how I've mist you, Golden Gate Bridge."
6. "The West Coast is the best coast."
7. "Chillin' on the best coast."
8. "Cruising through Cali."
9. "Nothing comes close to the Golden Coast."
10. "A trip to California is sure to please the soul."
11. "Living with a golden state of mind."
12. "San Francisco is always a good idea."
13. "Took bae to San Fran for the day."
14. "When the Painted Ladies match your OOTD."
15. "If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair." — John Phillips, "San Francisco"
16. "And the sun shines on the bay." — Journey, "Lights"
17. "You got it dude!" — Full House (For a picture posing in front of the Painted Ladies)
18. "Happy as a clam at Fisherman's Wharf."
19. "In that San Fran state of mind."
20. "Falling in love one cable car ride at a time."
21. "This view makes my heart sing."
22. "Sea-sing every moment in San Fran."
23. "Chillin' in the San Francisco hills."
24. "Up in the San Francisco, where the forest meets the bridge." — Foxygen, "San Francisco"
25. "Paradise found by the bay."
26. "Whatever happened to predictability. The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV?" — Jesse Frederick, "Everywhere You Look"
27. "Everywhere you look. Shoo-bit-a-ba-ba-bow." — Jesse Frederick, "Everywhere You Look"