25 New Year’s Instagram Captions If You’re In A New Relationship
New year, new boo? Life has changed a lot for you because you have a new bae in your life who’s worth celebrating. You may still be getting used to each other and figuring out what your relationship is like, but you're beyond excited to celebrate New Year's Eve together and see what the future holds for you as a couple. You're definitely going to document your first New Year's Eve together, so here are some New Year's Instagram captions if you're in a new relationship.
You might not be meeting on a karaoke stage like Troy and Gabriella did in High School Musical, but your New Year's Eve with your boo will be just as magical. How could it not be? It's one of the most romantic and sparkling nights of the year. You're leaving this year behind and entering the unknown. You're surrounded by family and friends, with fireworks lighting up the night sky. And of course, after the ball drops, you’ll share your first New Year's Eve kiss together.
This may be a very different kind of New Year’s Eve for you, as you may have been spending the past few with your squad. So take lots of pics, soak up the love, and cheers to the new year and your new boo.
1. "It feels so right to be here with you." — Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez, "Start Of Something New"
2. "I want your midnights." — Taylor Swift, "New Year's Day"
3. "New year, new boo."
4. "365 new days, 365 new chances."
5. "Here's a toast to the one who keeps me toasty."
6. "The best is yet to come." — Cy Coleman and Carolyn Leigh, "The Best Is Yet to Come"
7. "This year is going to be a whole lot different, and that's OK, because now I've got you."
8. "What are you doing New Year's Eve?" — Frank Loesser, "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?"
9. "The best part of [insert year] was meeting you."
10. "If you're gonna keep being cute, then you'll have to kiss me. I'm sorry I don't make the rules."
11. "So glad I didn't drop the ball on this one."
12. "I'll make up for all the years I was supposed to be kissing you." — Leo Christopher
13. "This is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!" — Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
14. "Kiss me like you wanna be loved." — Ed Sheeran, "Kiss Me"
15. "Silver moon's sparkling, so kiss me." — Sixpence None The Richer, "Kiss Me"
16. "Cheers to new memories with you.”
17. "Don’t let the haters stop you from doin' ya thang!" — Kevin Gnapoor, Mean Girls
18. "In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you." — Virginia Woolf
19. "Kiss me beneath the milky twilight, lead me out on the moonlit floor." — Sixpence None The Richer, "Kiss Me"
20. "Rollin' with the homie."
21. "I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that's exactly like being found." — Claire LaZebnik
22. "Date someone who is home and an adventure all at once."
23. "Every story has an end. But in life, every ending is just a new beginning." — Ray, Uptown Girls
24. "Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite."
25. "This is the beginning of anything you want."
This article was originally published on