The holiday season is all about giving thanks to everyone in your world, especially the S to your B, or the B to your S. We’re talking about Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, of course. Whether you’re enjoying your holiday dinner on the Upper East Side of Manhattan or someplace else in the world, why not toast and give thanks to your bestie in style with these Thanksgiving quotes from Gossip Girl? Your Thanksgiving plans will probably look very different this year due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines recommend keeping holiday plans to only the members of your household or to celebrate virtually. You and your bestie are likely doing just that — having a toast online to ring in the holiday. That is, of course, unless you’ve been quarantining with one another this entire time. Either way, you’re ready to let your friend know how grateful you are to have them in your life — and Gossip Girl could provide exactly what you’re looking for.
You thought your relatives talking about politics was dramatic enough, but that's nothing compared to what happened to S and B every holiday season. You could always count on Gossip Girl to cook up a side dish of drama for your favorite Manhattanites. But no matter what storyline they found themselves in, there's one thing that always remained true: Serena and Blair loved each other so much. Now, with the Gossip Girl reboot on everyone’s minds, your love for the series is probably even greater than ever before.
So, while you’re waiting for your turkey to roast or after you’ve finished devouring the last piece of pumpkin pie, take a stroll down Memory Lane on your camera roll by choosing some of your favorite pics that say, “I am so thankful for the S to my B.” Or better yet, take a screenshot of your Thanksgiving FaceTime toast and post several in a photo dump along with any of these 22 Gossip Girl Thanksgiving quotes.
1. "Ooh, pie!" — Serena
2. "As per Gossip Girl's Thanksgiving tradition, I'm trading in my laptop for stovetop. And for the next 16 hours, the only thing I'm dishing is seconds." — Gossip Girl
2. "Remember, Serena doesn't share." — Blair
3. "We on this side of the kitchen choose to be positive." — Jenny
4. "On the Upper East Side, that tradition is upheld with a bountiful harvest of secrets, lies and scandals." — Gossip Girl
5. "I opened the cranberries. My work is done." — Dan
6. "And I want pie." — Blair
7. "Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. And what am I most thankful for? The truth." — Gossip Girl
8. "Gobble gobble, Upper East Siders. That’s right. It’s Thanksgiving again." — Gossip Girl
9. "This turkey day I’m going to make sure everyone eats their hearts out." — Gossip Girl
10. "Yes it is true Thanksgiving holds a special place in my heart — and stomach — but I guess this year a pumpkin macaron will just have to do." — Blair
11. "And this year’s best dish is going to be served by yours truly." — Gossip Girl
12. "What is Thanksgiving without a side of drama? And pie. Apple or pumpkin?" — Blair
13. "Luckily the things that have been slowly simmering always taste the most satisfying. Bon appetit." — Gossip Girl
14. "And hello to you. Big National Holiday. You excited?" — Dan
15. "Better Thanksgiving than never." — Dan
21. "Fine. Fine. But only if I can take the cranberry sauce out of the can. That is my specialty." — Dan
22. "Look at you. Quite the chipper sous chef." — Serena
This article was originally published on