Move over, Cinderella, because you won't be the only one who's living your best life with help from a magical pumpkin. Not everyone can be a princess, per se, but you can't tell me you aren't walking like a queen throughout those pumpkin patches once fall gets here. And when you've finally picked your favorite of the bunch, clever captions for pumpkin pictures will highlight all of those basic *regal* feels. You'll be walking around like you own the place, and no one can tell you otherwise.
You're bound to snap a few pics sitting on a large pumpkin with your girls like it's your throne, so you might as well milk the royalty vibes. You've waited long enough for pumpkin patches to bless your city or town once again. Fall is your season, and you have the beanie, knitted sweater, flannel, and knee-high socks to prove it. Oh, and if you're feeling extra fancy, you have a brimmed hat or two on standby to complete your fall ensemble.
There's something so scenic and alluring about dozens of bright orange pumpkins growing in those seemingly never-ending fields. You can't make up that sweet aroma of warm apple cider and the subtle sound of the wind rustling through the nearby foliage. It sounds like a scene from a movie, but no matter how many times you rub your eyes, this nostalgic setting is your reality. Dust off your crown, Fall Queen, because these 22 captions will give your followers pumpkin to talk about. (See what I did there?)
1. "One pumpkin a day keeps the witches away."
2. "Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes."
3. "Pumpkin patches turn me into a kid in a candy store."
3. "Brb, I'm going to the pumpkin patch."
4. "Follow the pumpkin patch road. Wait, where's Toto?"
5. "Pumpkin is the spice of life."
6. "Pumpkin patch princess. Actually, make it queen."
7. "You're looking at the cutest pumpkin in the patch."
8. "Getting into a bunch of hocus pocus."
9. "Autumn leaves and pumpkins, please?"
10. "My blood type is pumpkin spice."
11. "Tis the season to be basic AF and not give a d*mn."
12. "Pretty sure I am sweeter than pumpkin pie."
13. "There's no such thing as getting lost in a pumpkin patch."
14. "Please don't kill my autumn vibe."
15. "There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight."
16. "What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash."
17. "I'm no Cinderella, but I know that pumpkins are magical."
18. "Get yourself a pumpkin. It will never ghost you."
19. "The haunt is so real."
20. "Hey, pumpkin patch. Howl you doing?"
21. "There's no such thing as frowning in a pumpkin patch... unless it's carved on one."
22. "Pumpkin patch exploring is my part-time job for the next three months."
Bundle up, get basic, and enjoy pumpkin-themed everything. You'll gain such a beautiful perception of the season if you do.
This article was originally published on