21 Winter Puns For Instagram That Are Snow Joke
There's nothing really funny about the cold, but to keep calm and carry on during the wintry weather, it's nice to be able to find the joke in everything. Between the heaps of snow that need to be shoveled, and the mountain of blankets you need to bury yourself under in an attempt to keep warm, curling up with a good pun sounds, well... punderful. All of the excitement is worth keeping track of, and those winter puns for Instagram will have people rollin' — and I don't mean into something warm and fluffy.
Complaining doesn't really get you anywhere, but since when has that kept you from voicing your frustrations on the Internet? The struggle is honestly way too real. Besides, the only thing worse than facing winter is feeling like you're the only one combating the cold. Social media gives you a chance to communicate with others, sharing your winter blues... or get super jealous of people whose winter comprises of light rain showers at the worst, which shouldn't even count.
Winter has a way of bringing out the most pitiful emotions you can muster, because you may genuinely not know what to do when it's at its coldest. If you plan on sharing your winter adventures — the good, the bad, and the icy — you have to make those captions extra punny for the 'Gram.
When you have no intention of leaving the house...
1. "There's snowplace like home."
2. "When my ice house falls apart, igloo it back together."
3. "The snuggle is real."
4. "I have a cold, it's snot funny."
5. "Snow happens weather you like it or not."
For those "I'm totally over everything" pics...
6. "Snow happens."
7. "You don't like my puns? How cold."
8. "Sugar and ice and nothing is nice."
9. "These wacky puns are snow laughing matter."
10. "If you're alone and get too cold, you might become ice-olated."
11. "Those who experiment with thin ice will achieve a breakthrough."
When you're staying warm with someone else...
12. "Let's chill."
13. "Love at frost sight."
14. "I only have ice for you."
15. "I miss you snow much."
16. "Your cuddling is un-brrr-lieveable."
17. "Aww, c'mon, honey. Don't give me the cold shoulder."
18. "I'm sorry for the things I said when it was winter."
For all of your other winter needs...
19. "This cold weather better be adding to my slush fund."
20. "Walking in a winter punderland."
21. "Cold weather? Oh, it's definitely snow problem."
This article was originally published on