20 Quotes About Siblings That Are So Sweet For The 'Gram On National Siblings Day
There are three categories of good friends in your life. There are your long-distance friends you text all the time, but don't see very often. There are your friends from childhood who have turned into soul sisters. Then, there are your siblings. These are the friends you were born with; the people who will stick with you for the long run. You love your brothers and sisters so much, which is why you need quotes about siblings to celebrate National Siblings Days.
Every year on Apr. 10, we get to shine a light on our amazing siblings whom we love with all our hearts. They’ve been your BFFs since day one, so you want to thank them for always having your back, sharing their favorite toys with you, and just being there whenever you needed solid advice and a shoulder to lean on. In addition to calling them up or sending them a cute text, you want to show the world how much you care by posting a pic on the 'Gram.
After sifting through recent selfies and some solid throwback pics from when you were little, you’ll choose just the right photo. The only thing you need left is a heartfelt or witty quote to caption all the feels. No worries if you're totally blanking. It’s hard finding the right words that perfectly capture how much you care without writing an entire five paragraph essay. Keep it short and sweet with any of these 20 siblings quotes for you to choose from.
1. "I have lots of best friends, but my siblings are my main ones.”
2. "The greatest gift our parents ever gave us was each other."
3. "Side by side, or miles apart, we shall always be connected by heart.”
4. "Sibling: a combination of a best friend and a pain in the neck."
5. "I can't promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone."
6. "Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart."
7. "Like branches on a tree, we may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one."
8. "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten." — Lilo & Stitch
9. "Family is not an important thing. It’s everything." – Michael J. Fox
10. "Family: where life begins and love never ends."
11. "Everything I am, you helped me to be."
12. "Siblings will take different paths and life may separate them, but they will forever be bonded by having begun their journey in the same boat."
13. "The yin to my yang.”
14. "Happy hour with the best.”
15. "Cheers to all these years with my favorites.”
16. "Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh, I put up with you, so we're even."
17. "Because of you, I will always have a friend."
18. "...the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you." — Winnie the Pooh
19. "So much love for these humans.”
20."'Cause even if we change, we'll always be the same." — R5, "All Night"
This article was originally published on