Love in the time of the coronavirus outbreak is tricky, to say the least. It's important to take precautions to protect yourself and others, like practicing social distancing and staying home, but that doesn't mean life has to stop completely. Even if IRL meet-ups are on hold for the foreseeable future, there are still several ways to connect, like going on FaceTime dates that let you get to know someone new from a safe distance. While unconventional for a first meeting, FaceTime dates can be a lot of fun. And because you never know just how successful they can be, having a handful of sweet texts to send after a FaceTime date in your back pocket can be extra helpful if you were feeling the chemistry and want to "see" them again soon.
If you had a great FaceTime date recently, but you're not exactly sure what to say after, then consider these post-date text ideas as inspiration.
Texts To Let Them Know You Had A Great Time.
1. Wow, if hanging out with you on FaceTime was this fun, I can’t wait to see what it's like to get together IRL.
2. That was great, is it weird that I already miss your face(time)?
3. Thanks again for that super fun hang! I’m still cracking up about [something funny they said]!
4. I have to admit, I was kinda skeptical about FaceTime dates. You just totally changed my mind!
5. In case you were wondering, yes, that was a REALLY great date.
6. Everything has been so stressful lately, so it was really awesome to just hang out and have fun with you.
7. That date was so fun. I am seriously STILL smiling.
8. I’m not gonna lie, you looked really cute tonight. 😍FaceTime definitely suits you.
Texts To Set Up Your Next FaceTime Date.
9. I really loved talking with you! I’d love to do it again sometime.
10. So, um, I felt a spark… want to FaceTime again sometime soon?
11. Wow, we’re good at being on a date. Was it a fluke? I guess we’ll have to go on another one just to be sure. 😉
12. I had SO MUCH FUN chatting with you yesterday, when would you like to have so much fun together again?
13. I’m not sure we can top that FaceTime date, but I’d be down to try.
14. Thanks for a super fun date, cutie! Let me know when you’re ready for round two.
15. That was great! I wouldn’t mind getting some more face time with you! Get it? Because, you know, FaceTime? OK, I'll just see myself out now.
Just because dating might be a bit more complicated than you’re used to, doesn't mean texting your date has to be. If you were feeling them, let them know. Keep FaceTiming until it's safe to meet IRL, and plan The Most Epic Date Night for when you do see each other face-to-face.