The day of Beyoncé continues. Let's be honest, there are going to be lifetimes spent with her new album, and discovering the secrets that it holds. Despite what you think you know about Beyoncé, you have no idea.
Let's take a look at the 20 things you don't know about Queen Bey:
1) She tried to get Jay Z in better shape, to mixed results.
2) Her father used to make her run a mile while singing to build her endurance.
3) Beyoncé fired her father as her manager, and here's why in her own words:
4) The number four has a very special significance to Bey. She, her mother, and husband Jay Z were all born on the fourth of their respective birth months. IV from Blue Ivy's name is the Roman numeral for four. And she was also married on the fourth, and she named her fourth record simply, 4.
5) She lost 20 pounds in 14 days, consuming a potion made of only lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper and water, all for a role in Dreamgirls.
6) She's a feminist:
7) Beyoncé's ex-boyfriend, Lyndall Locke, cheated on her multiple times
8) Bootylicious is now a word recognized by the "Oxford English Dictionary."
9) Beyoncé and Jay Z talked on the phone for a year before going on their first date.
10) Beyoncé watches footage like a pro athlete:
11) Her mother aired out her childhood imaginary friendships:
12) According to Solange Knowles, Bey was very protective over her growing up.
13) She records and archives every single interview she does, so she can never be misquoted.
14) She recognizes her power, but can't fully comprehend it:
15) She once walked out on a shoot with famous photographer David LaChapelle after he told her to strip and cover her body in honey.
16) Beyoncé likes to wear high heels and dominate in the bedroom
17) Before getting married, Bey and Jay briefly broke up. Jay rapped about it on "Lost Ones."
18) Before her personal trainer banned her from eating it, Beyoncé used to be addicted to authentic chicken curry, and had it flown in from England when she got a craving.
19) Her former bodyguard, "Shortie," weighed 600 pounds, and once caused an elevator he and B were on to stop between floors. He was subsequently fired.
20) As a child, Beyoncé would charge houseguests $5 a head to watch her perform.
Top Image Credit: Getty Images