60 21st Birthday Captions For Whatever Sip Happens On Your Big Day
It’s going to be fun, turning 21.
All birthdays are so important, but in my opinion, some are milestones that should be celebrated with a little something extra — like your 21st. When you’re turning 21, you may want to ring in the day with a sip of a fancy cocktail or party at your place. For that, you'll need these 21st birthday captions to pair with your fave pics. Even if you’re not planning on taking a birthday sip, you'll at least want to capture this special year with a #fire post on the 'Gram of just your fabulous self, and you need the perfect 21st birthday caption to pair with it.
There really are a variety of ways to celebrate your 21st birthday. You could mix up some cocktails from TikTok you’ve been eyeing or enjoy a backyard brunch with mimosas. From a cozy movie night in with charcuterie and butter boards to a big party with all your friends, document whatever you end up doing with a photo dump. Just make sure your birthday selfie is the first pic posted, and use some 21st birthday quotes or Instagram captions for your 21st birthday with it.
A punny turning 21 birthday caption will pair nicely with a candid of you partying, while sweet 21st birthday captions work best with group pics with all your friends. No matter what direction you go in, just remember that it is your birthday. Be the center of attention, and don’t take any precious moments away to come up with a 21st birthday caption on your own. Instead, use any of these 60 21st birthday Instagram captions that really capture all the feels you have.
- "Cheers and beers to 21 years."
- "Sassy since birth."
- "Hello, 21."
- "Hakuna Moscato: It means no worries on your 21st birthday."
- "Every day I sparkle, but today, I rule."
- "It's my 21st birthday, and I can wine if I want to."
- “21 looks good on me.”
- "Turned my birthday into a lifestyle." — Drake, "Pop Style"
- "Why yes, you can see my ID."
- "Having a pitcher-perfect birthday."
- "Humble, with just a hint of Kanye."
- "The party don't start till I walk in." — Kesha, "TiK ToK"
- "Just here for the birthday cake."
- "Got that birthday vibe feeling."
- "Go shawty, it's your birthday." — 50 Cent, "In Da Club"
- "Happy beer-th day to me."
- "21 years of being this fabulous."
- "I'm 21 and fun."
- "Go ahead and card me."
- "Don't ever be afraid to shine."
- "Sometimes, sip happens on your birthday."
- "Getting into the birthday spirit."
- "Let the birthday festivities be gin."
- "I wish some nights lasted forever."
- "There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy today."
- "Just making them stop and stare, because it's my birthday."
- "Feeling real hoppy on my birthday."
- "Here's to another 365 days of being fabulous."
- "Wining and dining."
- "Just so you know, this is what 21 and awesome looks like."
- “It’s my 21st birthday. I guess there’s a thirst time for everything.”
- "If life gives you limes, make margaritas." — Jimmy Buffett
- "BRB. Gonna dance all night."
- “You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.”
- "I can't keep calm, it's my birthday."
- "Tonight, I'm only chasing drinks and dreams."
- "It's only right to party all night."
- "I sparkle like a birthday candle."
- "Throw some glitter, make it rain." — Kesha, "Blow"
- "On cloud wine."
- “Making ‘em stop and stare on my birthday.”
- “It’s my birthday, but first, let me take a selfie.”
- “My time, my wine, my spirit, my trust.” — Taylor Swift, “Death By A Thousand Cuts”
- “I hope my cake is as sweet as me.”
- “This is what leveling up looks like.”
- “I got that birthday glow.”
- “On this day, 21 years ago, the world became a better place.”
- “It’s my birthday, but I’m gifting you all with this present.”
- “I’m ready to paaaaarty.” — Bridesmaids
- “It's my birthday. I'ma do what I like. I'ma wear what I like. I'ma party tonight.” — Anne-Marie, “Birthday”
- “And he said, ‘It’s supposed to be fun, turning 21.’” — Taylor Swift, “All Too Well (10-Minute Version) (Taylor’s Version)”
- “Just turned twenty-fun!”
- “Pho ever young!”
- “This is my birthday hangover hoodie.”
- “Twenty-one AF!”
- “I’m 21. Who’s buying me a drink?”
- “It’s giving 21.”
- “The one where I turn 21.”
- “Sip sip hooray, I’m 21.”
- “21 years ago I joined the party.”
Get The Elite Daily Newsletter
You deserve emails that are actually fun — full of juicy celeb intel, astrology, helpful dating advice, and much more. Luckily, our newsletter will bring you all of that, well, daily.
This article was originally published on